The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-1 to UTD

Manager and players to thank the fans for their amazing support in a series of pathetic post match interviews

Tottenham Twitter account to post something about the club shop or one of our sponsors an hour or so after the match ends to much derision

A few nutjobs on here to continue banging on about the world class facilities and top 4 challenges

Take it to the bank

Don't think anyone has ever said he's the bad guy. Just the wrong guy.

TBF, he gets LOADS of unnecessary shit....

.....And of course the typical individuals feel it necessary to casually call him "cunt", "fraud" etc. etc.

I don’t think it’s actually possible to describe just how disgraceful this result is: they lost 5-0 to their biggest rivals last Sunday, had stories of Ole getting sacked all week and have come to OUR ground and pumped us 3-0 with no shot on target. Sack. Him. Now.

I don't hold anything against Nuno. He is a barely average manager with a barely average squad. He shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be like this, but it's not his fault. There is only one man to blame, we all know who it is and there is nothing we can do about it.

You just knew it didn’t you. A team that had been spanked 5-0 and looked in utter disarray and we gave them a comfortable easy 3 points. Don’t remember their keeper making a save. Fucking embarrassing.

Nuno is absolutely clueless and should go tonight.

Left home @ 2pm to attend today. Just got back. I can’t say that the 7 hours was in any sense life enhancing. I could have seen my friends without football.

To know where to start assessing the performance in a calm way is difficult. My throat actually hurts from the (pointless) screams of anger. And a headache is coming on.

Unprofessional. Insulting. Desperate. Tat.

Today a bunch of millionaires, who’s bank balance will not be hurt by 1p by pissing in our collective mouths, were sent out to defend an investment company’s assets. They subsequently failed to commit to anything close to an acceptable performance.

Want to know where this road can lead. Then go watch Sunderland till I die. There are likely a lot of similarities that will be far to close to home for comfort.

Nuno is a nice man. This is not a place for nice people.

Those of us who attended today paid to be insulted. That’s not part of the deal when these bastards demolished our stadium, packed us off to Wembley, flirted with Stratford etc, the pay back is no more restrictions and no more spitting in the face of your customers. They never read the script.

Around us today there were couples having pictures taken at 0-3 by Stewards, yes more than one set ! this is not football as a passion, life blood, this is day out bullshit. And ENIC have conned every single one of us into this hell. Stop the wheel I want to get off. This hamster is done.
It's why I jumped off the ride weeks ago and haven't watched a match since, including today.

Mentally I feel better than ever knowing I am not giving my time and money to this corrupt league and the owners of this football club.

I have stepped away, I still look at the results and read the forum but I am not wasting my life away watching players who get paid millions not give a shit about the thing I love, I would rather be blind to it and blind to the greedy rancid owners this club has and what they have turned it into.

I want to remember Spurs as the club I fell in love with 30+ years ago, the club that the fans were a part of, the one I felt proud to support, not this corporate washed prawn sandwich day trip club these owners have turned it into.

This isn't Tottenham Hotspur football club anymore.

Stayed till the bitter end and feck me was it bitter.

It has all been said in the thread, but things like Hojberg standing on front of us in the South Stand, trying to gee us up sometime in the 2nd half.. he got abuse back... "gee your feckin selves up! ". People say about the crowd picking the team up, but it works both ways,, the crowd need to see commitment.

Just watched some of the game back, after the substitution and boos, the "you don't know what your doing" didn't come out very clear, but was there.. Other Levy and ENIC out chats form the South Stand, didn't really get going, but that was really as toxic as I can remember for a very long time.

Trains were shite as well, due to WHL station cancellations.. Footballing Gods really do hate us....
That Hojbjerg moment really wound me up. I’m at the other end of the South Stand and was shouting at him to get onto the players. He should have been bellowing at them. Someone needs to get in H’s face and make him uncomfortable. That would set an example. Like when Hugo - harshly but with good intentions - got at Sonny. If we see passion and fight there’ll be an immediate positive reaction. Like City at home. Trash like yesterday deserves silence at best.

Back
Top Bottom