The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw this as a pivotal game for Nuno.
For Nuno to sub the hard working and dangerous Lucas to bring on the pointless donkey that is Bergwijn clearly shows that he just doesn’t get it.
That single move, more than anything else, clearly shows that Nuno has to go.

We're fucking shite mate. And not even the good kind of shite where we're entertainingly bad to the point where it's hilarious to watch.

Just boringly, turgidly, directionlessly cretinously, emotionlessly, pointlessly shite.
Feel free to not watch then. Also feel free to delete your account you obnoxious trolling rasputin head.

:troll:

You must off got bullied at school, or your still live in your parents 3rd bedroom lol.

You sound like a proper left woke bbc watching mini hitler😂

I did get bullied at school, yep, for daring to be born with brown skin.

Don't live with my parents though. It's your mum's bedroom I live in - didn't she tell you?!

Happy to be left and woke rather than you.

This is what I mean about "inverse hyperbole", it's like there's some competition as to who can describe us in the worst possible way.

It's only a matter of time before someone "can see us dropping out of the league".

It's fucking ridiculous
And also saying we might win a home game against a united in terrible form with no pogba makes you an idiot aswell apparently

I don’t like Nuno but some of the stuff being said about him is too much

Too early!
true blood spoilers GIF

Let’s hope Lo Celso steps up

If Kane plays the way he has been, it doesn’t really matter who’s behind him anyway
I was calling for Lo Celso and Ndombele to start and Kane to be dropped to the bench, the guy is clearly walking around the pitch thinking he is too big for the club, and I think its affecting the other players.
There is no justification for Kane starting today.

Our fans are showing a real lack of class, behaving like Chelski fans booing the manager and players.

Man U were 5-0 down against their biggest rival last weekend and kept singing and supporting the players.

Our fullbacks lol. It's like prime Cafu and Roberto Carlos, amazing going forward they are.

The only one who has half an idea (and he isn't that great either) is on the bench.

Mid-table Premier League players playing for a fucking idiot of a manager, employed by an absolute cunt of a chairman.

Back
Top Bottom