The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Manchester United Idk GIF by UEFA

I hope I am wrong, but could see us getting a bit of a kicking here. Hope I am wrong, but if we conceded early, could get messy. A big home crowd getting a bit tetchy and Levy could be looking for a quick getaway at full time.

Having said that, if they have downed tools, then perhaps even our lot should be able to take advantage.. who knows ???

But above that, for me the 5:30pm game on a Saturday is such a pain.

I hope I am wrong, but could see us getting a bit of a kicking here. Hope I am wrong, but if we conceded early, could get messy. A big home crowd getting a bit tetchy and Levy could be looking for a quick getaway at full time.

Having said that, if they have downed tools, then perhaps even our lot should be able to take advantage.. who knows ???

What would be a better time for you? I'm sure we can reschedule.

We have 0 chance Saturday let’s be honest. I don’t care how bad they look, they will turn up against us as they are due a performance and they have the players to really hurt us. Our only top players are Son and Kane. One of whom doesn’t want to be here and the other can’t do it alone. When the chips are down, United can pull something out the hat. Can you honestly say we can do the same ? No chance , 1-3 or 1-4 United. Nuno will be on the brink after.

Quote possible on the scoreline.

We go behind and I see no way back.

Two things will help us maybe.

The first is that they may go overboard with commitment. The second is that without Pogba they really are a lesser side in terms of potency.

I expect United to win but I would not be surprised if we got a result.

I have no faith at all that Kane will be a positive factor. That much is pretty certain in my mind.

If they score early doors, we could be in serious trouble.
Got to come out of the traps and take the game to them.
Put them on the back foot.

I’m looking forward to this one. 5:30pm kick off under the lights. High profile game. Atmosphere will be very good. I’m strangely optimistic too. Be a good game for H to perform in given the global audience… maybe up his transfer value before the next window? Also looking forward to meeting up with a few of the proper Spurs brigade from on here.

This is the best game of this season to date to judge where we really are….They are a rival (top 4🤦🏻) they are on their knees, we are at home, we are above them in the league, this should be a home banker of a win…..we should be massive favourites in every aspect of this game….we will see Saturday I suppose!!
On the one hand, they've only lost one Premiership away game in about their last 30.

On the other hand, that loss was their most recent Premiership game (Leicester). They were also beaten away recently, in the CL, by Young Boys. so now's not the worst time to get them.

COYS

Our fans are some of the most Deluded or biggest dreamers going, the last couple of seasons we have been absolutely shit, the style of play awful, and yet you guys think we'll beat utd😂😂.

We will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals, and some fans still will believe levy cares about the football side🤣

Our fans are some of the most Deluded or biggest dreamers going, the last couple of seasons we have been absolutely shit, the style of play awful, and yet you guys think we'll beat utd😂😂.

We will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals, and some fans still will believe levy cares about the football side🤣

That's the spirit.
I guess you wont be watching then ?

Yeah, well we are not deluded mate. We want to win. As should you.
Seems you have already set your mind on a loss.

Good luck with that.

Polar Ice Caps - pfff. They've got nothing on you.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That's the spirit.
I guess you wont be watching then ?

Yeah, well we are not deluded mate. We want to win. As should you.
Seems you have already set your mind on a loss.

Good luck with that.
I wanna fuck Margot Robbie until my dick falls off, but I don't go to the bookies and put money on it and tell everyone I think it'll happen.

Back
Top Bottom