The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then grow a pair and put your money where your mouth is, post your betting slip.

Because the truth is, for all the near-suicidal wallowing in misery, none of us has the faintest idea what will happen
Gambling is a fools game

One I have no intention of slipping into , It destroys lives

You must off got bullied at school, or your still live in your parents 3rd bedroom lol.

You sound like a proper left woke bbc watching mini hitler😂

I did get bullied at school, yep, for daring to be born with brown skin.

Don't live with my parents though. It's your mum's bedroom I live in - didn't she tell you?!

Happy to be left and woke rather than you.

I did get bullied at school, yep, for daring to be born with brown skin.

Don't live with my parents though. It's your mum's bedroom I live in - didn't she tell you?!

Happy to be left and woke rather than you.
When "mum" comments enter the chat, it's a sigh off their low education & low IQ, hence you get all nasty.
You dude are a proper cunt🤣 & I certainly won't be deleting my profile.
👌😘

When "mum" comments enter the chat, it's a sigh off their low education & low IQ, hence you get all nasty.
You dude are a proper cunt🤣 & I certainly won't be deleting my profile.
👌😘

Sorry...did you not bring my parents into it first?

You brainless hypocritical oaf.

Back to Woolwich Mania where you belong. You ever quote me again, you will pay for it for the rest of your life, comprende? (That's rhetorical btw, so you don't need to respond).

Now do one. I haven't got the time to humiliate lowlifes today thanks. Go get a job please, and stop wasting taxpayers money.

Sorry...did you not bring my parents into it first?

You brainless hypocritical oaf.

Back to Woolwich Mania where you belong. You ever quote me again, you will pay for it for the rest of your life, comprende? (That's rhetorical btw, so you don't need to respond).

Now do one. I haven't got the time to humiliate lowlifes today thanks. Go get a job please, and stop wasting taxpayers money.
I got a few meeting now, but I Will respond qouting you!!
Don't behave like a bully online 😉

I actually think we’ll win this

They don’t have players with any bollocks looking to turn their form round, and by all accounts they all want Ole out

It’ll be a dreadful game but I think we’ll nick it 1-0

Our fans are some of the most Deluded or biggest dreamers going, the last couple of seasons we have been absolutely shit, the style of play awful, and yet you guys think we'll beat utd😂😂.

We will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals, and some fans still will believe levy cares about the football side🤣
Almost no one believes we will win.

I hate being one of the positives ones, but United are terrible. They're much more entertaining than we are but they're still very beatable, even by us. Their whole team is a mess balance wise and there are huge question marks over whether that squad is behind Ole.

50/50 for me. Two teams not playing particularly well but in very different ways, they've got a few more match winners than us but they're all stacked up front so if you cut the supply (not hard, Fred/Mctominay can't knit attack and midfield well, and Fernandes is an attacker in midfield) you can nullify them.

It's also very possible we'll just bore our way to a 0-0.

I actually think we’ll win this

They don’t have players with any bollocks looking to turn their form round, and by all accounts they all want Ole out

It’ll be a dreadful game but I think we’ll nick it 1-0
As opposed to the unquestionable balls of steel running throughout our squad yeah?

We got destroyed by arteta’s goon squad on some terrible form. But I appreciate the enthusiasm :nunoshock:

They'd actually recovered their form a bit before they played us. And Nuno went with an insanely poor midfield which meant it was so, so easy for Woolwich to tear through us. I think we all know what the lineup will roughly be this time, and whilst it isn't inspiring, it's somewhat solid.

I didn’t say we had bollocks, but I still think we win a shit game
I hope you're right, but I know you're wrong...

One thing that is categorically undeniable about our squad over the last 3 year is that when the going gets tough, they disappear.

In a game like this, where neither manager has a tactical brain cell between them, and both sides are in a rut, the winner will most likely be decided purely by individual quality. They simply have more of that, by a good margin.

Back
Top Bottom