The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This game is sadly a free pass for Nuno.

Win and he gets plaudits for 5 minutes then the media turns to OGS for another week of relentless bashing.
Lose and he gets questions for 5 minutes then it's a week of praise for OGS about how he turned it around.

This game is sadly a free pass for Nuno.

Win and he gets plaudits for 5 minutes then the media turns to OGS for another week of relentless bashing.
Lose and he gets questions for 5 minutes then it's a week of praise for OGS about how he turned it around.
Whatever the result, I'm not convinced he'll even get the 5 minutes anywhere, except here.

We will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals
As you can foresee the future, you must make a fortune on sports betting.

Perhaps you can post your wager slip?

Or take a 50 quid charity bet that your prediction doesn't come true?

Or, and this is probably more likely, you are joining in on the seemingly endless race to the bottom - "We're shit"... "No, we're really shit"... "No, we're really really shit" and so on.

Proper Tottenham

As you can foresee the future, you must make a fortune on sports betting.

Perhaps you can post your wager slip?

Or take a 50 quid charity bet that your prediction doesn't come true?

Or, and this is probably more likely, you are joining in on the seemingly endless race to the bottom - "We're shit"... "No, we're really shit"... "No, we're really really shit" and so on.

Proper Tottenham

Do you doubt the likelihood of such a result with any degree of confidence?

Or are you another who thinks optimism alone is enough?

From the comments on a couple of their forums, they are more confident in us to win than we are, not sure where their confidence comes from. They are bad and that's down to Ole our problems are a lot more inherent. Our lot couldn't rouse themselves for Arse or Hammers and the tactics... (cue laughter track)

Do you doubt the likelihood of such a result with any degree of confidence?

Or are you another who thinks optimism alone is enough?
Nothing wrong with a bit of optinism... :sonlol:

Though I'm neither an optimist OR a pessimist...
:sonhmm:
yes, I'm glass half full kinda guy .. but the full half is suspended at the top...

I BELIEVE IN MAGIC, SEE!
:sonpoint::pocheyes:

From the comments on a couple of their forums, they are more confident in us to win than we are, not sure where their confidence comes from. They are bad and that's down to Ole our problems are a lot more inherent. Our lot couldn't rouse themselves for Arse or Hammers and the tactics... (cue laughter track)
Probably not having watched us...

Our fans are some of the most Deluded or biggest dreamers going, the last couple of seasons we have been absolutely shit, the style of play awful, and yet you guys think we'll beat utd😂😂.

We will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals, and some fans still will believe levy cares about the football side🤣

Feel free to not watch then. Also feel free to delete your account you obnoxious trolling rasputin head.

:nunoout:

I think that the probability that we will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals is highly unlikely, which is why I offered the original poster the wager.

I'll offer it to you as well

Someone posts we will concede early and lose by 2 or 3 is more a sign of their lack of confidence in us winning. I doubt many posters truly think we will win.

Whether we concede in the 11th minute or the 80th, the point is abundantly clear.

For many reasons United are likely to win tomorrow, most of those are simply based on the very simple metric that they have better players.

How it comes about is irrelevant.

People think we're a lot worse than we are. Not that we're good, nor that I think we'll beat United, but we'll create more than we managed against a well drilled West Ham side. With Romero, Emerson and Skipp bedded in as starters we have some defensive presence. Biggest factor for us will be whether Kane, Ndombele and Son can find their way into the game and create a few decisive moments, which they failed to do vs West Ham.

I think that the probability that we will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals is highly unlikely, which is why I offered the original poster the wager.

I'll offer it to you as well
Yeah I can’t remember the last time we lost by 3 goals or conceded an early goal

Must be at least 3 weeks or longer …

Practically ancient history

People think we're a lot worse than we are. Not that we're good, nor that I think we'll beat United, but we'll create more than we managed against a well drilled West Ham side. With Romero, Emerson and Skipp bedded in as starters we have some defensive presence. Biggest factor for us will be whether Kane, Ndombele and Son can find their way into the game and create a few decisive moments, which they failed to do vs West Ham.

We're fucking shite mate. And not even the good kind of shite where we're entertainingly bad to the point where it's hilarious to watch.

Just boringly, turgidly, directionlessly cretinously, emotionlessly, pointlessly shite.

We're fucking shite mate. And not even the good kind of shite where we're entertainingly bad to the point where it's hilarious to watch.

Just boringly, turgidly, directionlessly cretinously, emotionlessly, pointlessly shite.
Feel free to not watch then. Also feel free to delete your account you obnoxious trolling rasputin head.

:troll:

Yeah I can’t remember the last time we lost by 3 goals or conceded an early goal

Must be at least 3 weeks or longer …

Practically ancient history
Then grow a pair and put your money where your mouth is, post your betting slip.

Because the truth is, for all the near-suicidal wallowing in misery, none of us has the faintest idea what will happen

Back
Top Bottom