The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t see a scenery where United doesn’t score 3 or 4 to be honest
Here's one for you - They score none.

Don't worry about thanking me.

giphy.gif

What do you think is the mindset of the United team right now, ahead of this match?
Do you think they are demoralised and are dreading coming to face us at WHL where we’ve given them a good bashing before?
Or do you think they are relishing playing us because we have a habit of disappointing our fans and does Ole see it as his chance to pull another rabbit out of a hat and once again save his job!

What do you think is the mindset of the United team right now, ahead of this match?
Do you think they are demoralised and are dreading coming to face us at WHL where we’ve given them a good bashing before?
Or do you think they are relishing playing us because we have a habit of disappointing our fans and does Ole see it as his chance to pull another rabbit out of a hat and once again save his job!
The latter.

A point to prove - Yes.

But they also had a point to prove against Villa, Leicester and Liverpool.

Pogba will be suspended. Will he be brave enough to drop Maguire & Shaw? Ronaldo seems to have no confidence in his team mates ability.

If we can have Skipp keep on the heels of Bruno, and have Dier/Romero frustrate Ronaldo, we could be in with a tasty game.
I may be nervous but I'm looking forward to a good game.

Imo this game is a test of our bottle. Theyre their for taking. Media trying to big up united again but we can win this. If not adds more fuel nuno is a short term tenure for us. Hope he gets top 4 and trophy come end of season. Will soon know come may.

• 1Lloris
  • 24Aurier
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 15Dier
  • 3Reguilón
  • 17Sissoko
  • 5Højbjerg
  • 28Ndombele
  • 11Lamela
  • 10Kane
  • 7Son Heung-Min
this team won 6-1 at OT last season.......

Is it sold out? As no longer a member I could not look at availability.
Looks like a few dark blue blobs on the Ticket Exchange seat map. I see two (not together) in the back row of 424.

There are also a load of pink blobs with circular arrows in them though. What does that signify? And a few yellow ones with ridiculous pricews (£333 I think) on the half way line. No idea what tose coilours mean though.

Edit: Now there's nothing showing. Viewing the seat map is like wading through treacle.

Back
Top Bottom