The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly. looking at all news outlets, I think we should tell the fans to stay at home, give the players the day off and just leave United in an empty stadium.
It's ALL about them apparently so let them spend the day there on their cunting own.

I fucking hate Man United. I fucking hate the media who keep them relevent and fucking hate their self entitled fans.

I dislike them more than any other club. Seriously. Woolwich and Chelsea are nowhere near as hateful as them. West Ham don't even register.

I think that the probability that we will concede in first 10 minutes & lose by 3 goals is highly unlikely, which is why I offered the original poster the wager.

I'll offer it to you as well
Who gives a fuck when they score .
We are shit , bore the nickers off a nun and far more bound to loose . hopefully we can win but just not convinced.
Too many sangria's , sunshine under the old olive tree mate.

If United lose tomorrow then Solskjaer only survives due to a lack of viable options. It might explain why he is still there.

We are not a hard team to defend against and only benefit from the bit of pace we have got if we are countering or have taken a lead and sat back.

I think the key questions are:

Does Kane start?

Does Solskjaer go for the jugular or set his team up to frustrate first?

Either way both managers will rest uncomfortably if their team loses.

If United lose tomorrow then Solskjaer only survives due to a lack of viable options. It might explain why he is still there.

We are not a hard team to defend against and only benefit from the bit of pace we have got if we are countering or have taken a lead and sat back.

I think the key questions are:

Does Kane start?

Does Solskjaer go for the jugular or set his team up to frustrate first?

Either way both managers will rest uncomfortably if their team loses.
they will sack ole if they lose.
nuno will stay for the rest of the season, no matter what

It’s almost impossible to lose to this Spurs team.
Mark Ndombele out of the game - he drops deeper. That’s it.

We’re a bottom half team. An injury or two away from a relegation fight.

This will be a defeat and could be a heavy one.

DTQGVtW.png

Subs: Gollini, Sanchez, Tanganga, Davies, Højbjerg, Winks, Dele, Kane, Scarlett

This is what I mean about "inverse hyperbole", it's like there's some competition as to who can describe us in the worst possible way.

It's only a matter of time before someone "can see us dropping out of the league".

It's fucking ridiculous
And also saying we might win a home game against a united in terrible form with no pogba makes you an idiot aswell apparently

I don’t like Nuno but some of the stuff being said about him is too much

Back
Top Bottom