The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich looked a beaten group tonight. Thursday broke them. Now we travel to Norwich and play a confident and assured match, and if we do then we will qualify for CL.

I’m sure Conte will have them prepared both physically but more importantly mentally.

What a roller coaster this season has been.

Just listening to that prick Bent on Talksport.

It's weird how open he is about being an Woolwich fan and wanting them to finish above Spurs.
You would think he would have a bit more respect for the club that paid his wages for a few years.

Shitcunt

There are permutations with 7 matches to be played (them 4, us 3) where 1 point could matter..... Your post assumes that both teams won't stumble accross the line and can't drop points in more than 1 game.
It's a new day and I'm still annoyed people on here are bemoaning a draw at the hostile cauldron of world football that homes the best team in the world - the almighty Liverpool - when a lot of our own fans were telling us not to bother supporting the boys cos we were gonna get trounced.

Not only do I love the result cos it dents the quadruple dream, I love the result because it's a point more to help our cause. It could be the difference. People need to respect that and give the team their due.

Such a shame we’re not neck and neck and a win putting us above them, but it is what it is. That’s our own fault. That being said, we’re still in with a shout and giving these pricks a good beating Thursday will hopefully dent their confidence. It will also give us an opportunity to go 4th in the table if we beat Burnley. This would really heap pressure on Woolwich going into the Newcastle game. We can do it, come on!!!

Last night didn’t show a home crowd can rattle Woolwich, last night showed two terrible reffing decision and two world class players can take them down.

I agree Woolwich can lose at any time they have shown that and I have said do repeatedly. That is why they could lose on Monday not some made up BS about how tough Newcastle is or the fact it’s their last home game, that last point is grasping at straws out of desperation.
Martin Keown, is that you?

It may be them guessing, but arteta is pretty easy to read. If Gabriel was definitely out he would of just said so in his presser. He said “we need more information on white and Gabriel we will assess them tomorrow”.

Even if they are 60% I reckon he will play them.

If they do play hopefully it’s being forced when they ain’t ready. Odd for a player to go off with a hamstring injury and be ready in a few days.

Chelsea to drop both games, we finish third.

fortune teller gypsy GIF

Back
Top Bottom