The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m quite relaxed. Think I’m all adrenalined out.
i honestly think they will fold under the pressure.
gooner next door looks like he needs a fucking doctor.
i think Lego will just fucking melt.

Aaaaaaand takes this thread off ignore……..

me-and-the-boys-happy.gif

Come on Foggy.... Admit it.... You're secretly Spurs.

Let's get you a nice cockerel avatar and be done with this cute little charade. :sonpoint:
😁😁😁

I remain a Juventus fan because you are born and die fans of a team but I like you and I am happy that a former Juventus legend (Conte) and Juventus players (Kulu and Benta, Romero was just a bureaucratic step unfortunately: today I would have seen it well with De Light) help to make you return to the top four.

Qualification for the Champions League is essential for Conte to remain and the club to invest. I hate (football) clubs like PSG who think you can buy everything. The history of a club is built, it's not just big budgets.

Let's be fair, we BOTH have exactly the same game this weekend...

Only difference is, we're at home, they're away...

But anything other than a win for both of us, and the other can't complain about the other one 'having it easy'...

We need to win, West Ham won't do us any favours... And to be fair, why would they?
Forget us, they do with winning for their own sake. Can still finish above united and claim a Europa spot. It’d be pretty stupid of them to put everything in the Europa basket considering they’re 2-1 down and go to Germany.

I thought the first yellow was very soft and the second yellow for a red soft as well.

The first yellow was because of accumulative fouling. He'd committed one foul & wrestled Son on the ground before he got his first. The second was nailed on. Every ref in the country gives it, and if they don't its because they missed it.

Bottling is an overused term in football but I've honestly never seen a team bottle a big match more than Woolwich did today. Collectively they just didn't turn up, no fight from minute one to minute ninety. It was actually incredible.

Back
Top Bottom