The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having to rely on Chelsea doing us a favour rarely works out well does it. I've just got a horrible feeling Woolwich get something out of this game. Are they really going to lose 4 in a row? When we were on course to lose 4 in a row we went and beat City in their backyard...

Hopefully United will feel the need to 'bounce back' or 'show character' whatever the fuck people want to call it - but give Woolwich a game on Saturday.

Got a feeling Goon will get something from tonight. No disaster for us if they do, but I fear this Chelsea side have about as much as Bruno Fernandez to play for in the league now.

Hopefully United will feel the need to 'bounce back' or 'show character' whatever the fuck people want to call it - but give Woolwich a game on Saturday.

Got a feeling Goon will get something from tonight.
No disaster for us if they do, but I fear this Chelsea side have about as much as Bruno Fernandez to play for in the league now.
I wouldn't get your hopes up re: Arse v. Man Utd... I actually reckon they'll get the win that finally knocks Utd out of the race for 4th... and leave it to us and them to fight it out on May 12th...

Tonight it the key... they (Arse) need to lose against Chelsea, to at least nullify our stoopid result last SaTURDay against Brighton...
Tonight is their game in hand.... much as I hate Cheslea, 3rd is almost out of the question for us, so they may as well have it...

it's US and THEM SCUM for 4th!

Having to rely on Chelsea doing us a favour rarely works out well does it. I've just got a horrible feeling Woolwich get something out of this game. Are they really going to lose 4 in a row? When we were on course to lose 4 in a row we went and beat City in their backyard...

Good point but as much as I continue to doubt Kane in the biggest games, Woolwich don't have anyone who can do what he did to City.

Chelsea won't lie down, so unless it's one of those games, I think Woolwich will have to play brilliantly to get anything tonight.

I think the same when they face United, who will be under intense scrutiny.

An Woolwich lose tonight and Saturday becomes a free hit for us.

Got a feeling Goon will get something from tonight. No disaster for us if they do, but I fear this Chelsea side have about as much as Bruno Fernandez to play for in the league now.

One would hope Tuchel will have impressed upon them the perils of allowing themselves to be sucked into the top 4 battle.

Their next 5 games are Arse, WH, Utd, Everton & Wolves.

Sure they have 2 games in hand, but they're only 5 points ahead of us atm.

One would hope Tuchel will have impressed upon them the perils of allowing themselves to be sucked into the top 4 battle.

Their next 5 games are Arse, WH, Utd, Everton & Wolves.

Sure they have 2 games in hand, but they're only 5 points ahead of us atm.
Yeah agree. A win for Chelsea tonight pretty much secures their top 4

I can really see United putting a performance in tonight.

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Me too, but it still makes me feel profoundly unclean to cheer on ChelZea.

Fucked if I'm going to watch it.
I actually watched the whole match yesterday. Totally out of character for me to watch other games.

It was 5% because it affects us and 95% because I hate Man United and wanted to see them get twatted by their "fiercest rivals"

Back
Top Bottom