The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
Mate of mine has got one. Wasted on him as he never sings. I’ve emailed him a YouTube so he can learn a few chants. Good news is we won’t have to have him on our match day Zoom watch on Sunday wittering on about how great Harry Winks is.

2,000 people in a 62,000 seater stadium. Sorry to say it, but the atmosphere is going to be almost non-existent.

I'd love to be there though.

2,000 people in a 62,000 seater stadium. Sorry to say it, but the atmosphere is going to be almost non-existent.

I'd love to be there though.

They're going to be mainly in the South Stand, which will help. I think it will be surprising what difference it makes, even just a couple of thousand people.

My friend and I were unsuccessful :(, think I will apply for Leicester and Fulham, as I'm hoping that by March/April, things will be a little bit more relaxed. 🤞

They're going to be mainly in the South Stand, which will help. I think it will be surprising what difference it makes, even just a couple of thousand people.
Let's hope the ugly rumour that the Stadium sound system can boost the sound of the home fans is true.

Personally I think that fucking over-loud PA will suck the life out of everyone, just like it does at all home games.

For the lucky ones who managed to get a ticket..

Remember your individual shouts are likely to be heard on tv.
It's Woolwich.
Give us a giggle at home please!

Enjoy the match!

LOTS of people online fuming that a large amount of vloggers, influencers etc have gotten tickets. While I agree it isn't fair, I do believe the club are very smart doing so.

Having people attend that will publish a very positive C-19 matchday experience to thousands of followers will do the club more good in a push to get more in.

LOTS of people online fuming that a large amount of vloggers, influencers etc have gotten tickets. While I agree it isn't fair, I do believe the club are very smart doing so.

Having people attend that will publish a very positive C-19 matchday experience to thousands of followers will do the club more good in a push to get more in.

R-12657649-1539477273-5134.jpeg.jpg

Fans return to The Emirates tomorrow night, transforming the place from a sad, dull, dreary, lifeless, empty concrete husk, with no fans and no atmosphere,

...into a sad, dull, dreary, lifeless, empty concrete husk, with fans and no atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom