The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe although what you base it on only you will know but what do Boro expect?
I'm basing it on the fact he is boring and never smiles, that's just his public persona. His football team is also boring to watch, only 19 goals scored this season (worst in the league). He is a disciple of Maureen and consequently they have the 5th best defensive record in the league, however he doesn't have Zlantan, otherwise he too would be boring his way to 1-0 victories and draws as opposed to losing by the odd goal and drawing (they have the same amount of draws as Manu, joint highest in the league). So, 5th best defence, joint highest number of draws, yet in relegation zone with lowest number of goals scored. Their fans hate his style of football. Him, AVB all have Maureen to thank for their dull, percentage football.

I'm basing it on the fact he is boring and never smiles, that's just his public persona. His football team is also boring to watch, only 19 goals scored this season (worst in the league). He is a disciple of Maureen and consequently they have the 5th best defensive record in the league, however he doesn't have Zlantan, otherwise he too would be boring his way to 1-0 victories and draws as opposed to losing by the odd goal and drawing (they have the same amount of draws as Manu, joint highest in the league). So, 5th best defence, joint highest number of draws, yet in relegation zone with lowest number of goals scored. Their fans hate his style of football. Him, AVB all have Maureen to thank for their dull, percentage football.
He also looks like AVB's older brother.

The Man U fans seem to think they are into something good.

Haven't heard any dissent about the boring style of football. Not even that shocking non performance the other night.
Yet with LVG it was constant moaning about not playing the Man U way.

The Man U fans seem to think they are into something good.

Haven't heard any dissent about the boring style of football. Not even that shocking non performance the other night.
Yet with LVG it was constant moaning about not playing the Man U way.
Take out Zlatan's offside goals, they would be sandwiched between Stoke and WBA, fighting for 8th, 9th or 10th.

of course, they are gonna go for Koeman

He'll probably give Holland the finger as they fecked him over once. After he left Feyenoord he wanted the Holland job, but the KNVB chose Hiddink and so Koeman went to Southampton. He's also not going to leave Everton after just one year of being in charge.

As for Premier League managers, I think West Spam's Bilic will have his contract terminated in the summer. They won't sack him now during the season if they remain in the PL safely which they probably will but I can honestly see them sack Bilic when the season is over.
And I can see a guy like Frank de Boer taking that Spammer's hot seat.

He'll probably give Holland the finger as they fecked him over once. After he left Feyenoord he wanted the Holland job, but the KNVB chose Hiddink and so Koeman went to Southampton. He's also not going to leave Everton after just one year of being in charge.

As for Premier League managers, I think West Spam's Bilic will have his contract terminated in the summer. They won't sack him now during the season if they remain in the PL safely which they probably will but I can honestly see them sack Bilic when the season is over.
And I can see a guy like Frank de Boer taking that Spammer's hot seat.
hopefully its Danny Blind

Surely it's Frank de Boer who is the obvious choice. He isn't working, hasn't since he was sacked from Inter. He has worked with half the squad and has developed one of the youngest squads in Europe at Ajax.

Depends on if he would want it of course but get the feeling his career has taken a massive hit since being fired from Inter.

Koeman doesn't want the job IIRC, it'll be de Boer.

I watched Man United v Chelsea and by Christ United were dull. The most entertaining thing about that match on their part was Rojo going full shitbag.

Koeman doesn't want the job IIRC, it'll be de Boer.

I watched Man United v Chelsea and by Christ United were dull. The most entertaining thing about that match on their part was Rojo going full shitbag.

I don't understand the reference to United or Chelsea?

Back
Top Bottom