The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Watford would be mental to sack Mazzarrari. They're punching above their weight and play well at times.

I think Watford would be mental to sack Mazzarrari. They're punching above their weight and play well at times.
I think they'll start to click. TBH I think it may be a language thing. Once he gets it across. Looks like they just need to gel to the new style. You can see the idea but they are all not on the same page.

They've been awful recently. I mean, absolutely diabolical. Yes, they have a lot of injuries, but the players who are fit are giving nothing by way of effort or responsibility. The whole situation with Deeney being miserable & out of favour, and Ighalo thinking he's too good to play for Watford, has screwed them - and that can be attributed to poor management.

All the Watford fans I know are disgusted with the team, several ST holders I know have stopped going. I can't see them improving any time soon. It's their fortune that they already are on 22 points but it's going to be a long hard slog for them.

I think they'll start to click. TBH I think it may be a language thing. Once he gets it across. Looks like they just need to gel to the new style. You can see the idea but they are all not on the same page.
Plus they've had a lot of injuries to deal with. I think they'll stay up fairly comfortably in the end

All the Watford fans I know are disgusted with the team, several ST holders I know have stopped going.

:pochfacepalm::pochfacepalm:

Seriously?? Bunch of whining fickle cunts.

It's their fourth season in the Premier League in 20 years, their first ever consecutive Premier League seasons, and two of those previous 3 have ended with barely more points than they currently have now (and bottom of the league).

They're also sat equal on goal difference with their highest ever PL finish of 13th.

Can't be very good fans, as we were still filling WHL in the Sugar days when 13th was a reasonably comfortable position for us, and we had to watch cack like Acimovic, Blondel, Saib, Berti and Clemence try to add some sort of quality.

Someone needs to remind them that they have less premier league pedigree than Hull.

:pochfacepalm::pochfacepalm:

Seriously?? Bunch of whining fickle cunts.

It's their fourth season in the Premier League in 20 years, their first ever consecutive Premier League seasons, and two of those previous 3 have ended with barely more points than they currently have now (and bottom of the league).

They're also sat equal on goal difference with their highest ever PL finish of 13th.

Can't be very good fans, as we were still filling WHL in the Sugar days when 13th was a reasonably comfortable position for us, and we had to watch cack like Acimovic, Blondel, Saib, Berti and Clemence try to add some sort of quality.

Someone needs to remind them that they have less premier league pedigree than Hull.
To be fair it's nothing to do with the results, it's the performances. They're not expecting points they're expecting the players to look like they give the slightest shit about the club/fans. And they clearly don't at the moment.

It's the language barrier isn't it

To be fair to him, he wasn't doing too badly.

They were 20th when he took over from Pearson, and are only 10 pts off the play-offs, even after a bad run of form.

Derby are just the latest laughing stock of a club - they have the expectations of Real Madrid with the budget of a Burger Van.

They were 20th when he took over from Pearson, and are only 10 pts off the play-offs, even after a bad run of form.

Derby are just the latest laughing stock of a club - they have the expectations of Real Madrid with the budget of a Burger Van.

Wasn't it a joke about Schteeve's fluency in Dutch?

What Joe says, I'll try to go slower next time

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom