The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jaap Stam with 1 win in 18 games, but from what I remember Pardew having the worst record in 4 leagues at crystal palace for a while, I would not be surprised if it was 1 win in 18 months for him. Biggest con man in football

It's a real indictment of Premier League boards that these guys get hired. I can understand Sun-reading meat heads getting fooled into hiring them, but you'd think people handing over millions of pounds would show some actual professionalism.

"The way he treated young players like Sam Field and Oliver Burke was borderline disgraceful.

Field was playing well when he arrived, and had just scored against Newcastle, but he shunted the young fan favourite out to left wing at Swansea, his second game in charge, in order to manufacture his removal from the side.

The teenager was hooked at half-time and wasn’t seen again until a trip to champions-in-waiting Manchester City, where he was made a sacrificial lamb.

Before the game, Pardew asked Field over and over again if he was ‘s***ing himself’ in front of the rest of the squad. If this was supposed to be a motivational tool, it was grossly misjudged."

Comment - Alan Pardew destined to go down as one of West Brom's worst ever managers

"The way he treated young players like Sam Field and Oliver Burke was borderline disgraceful.

Field was playing well when he arrived, and had just scored against Newcastle, but he shunted the young fan favourite out to left wing at Swansea, his second game in charge, in order to manufacture his removal from the side.

The teenager was hooked at half-time and wasn’t seen again until a trip to champions-in-waiting Manchester City, where he was made a sacrificial lamb.

Before the game, Pardew asked Field over and over again if he was ‘s***ing himself’ in front of the rest of the squad. If this was supposed to be a motivational tool, it was grossly misjudged."

Comment - Alan Pardew destined to go down as one of West Brom's worst ever managers

Always thought he was a classless cunt

Hope no fucker employs him again

he will get another job though - all these cunts do

And a decent pay packet from Sky in the meantime

Enough to make me cancel my subscription were it not for the fact I’m tied in for 18 months

Last edited:
Going to be a lot of interesting managerial moves this summer . Bit of a generation change, I think, with big clubs needing new ideas but no 'safe' candidates.

Coleman been given the boot. No surprises there. Bloke is a knob

Should have stuck it out as Wales manager, no relegation and let’s be honest less grief as no one expects Wales to do much. He could live off getting them to a Euro semi. Instead he’s made Sunderland even worse and got them relegated again.

Back
Top Bottom