THST - Useless and need to be replaced.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminds of Levy’s infamous video in some regards. Just waving his cock around in front of the peasants and telling us to be grateful for any scraps falling from the table.
It's clear to see that they are completely bewildered by even the suggestion that fans might not be too happy

They really do believe they are doing a fantastic Job

It's clear to see that they are completely bewildered by even the suggestion that fans might not be too happy

They really do believe they are doing a fantastic Job

They are sticking true to their word, which they highlighted by referencing the previous statement - increased commercial revenue (inc new stadium) will lead to increased investment in the team and footballing structure, with the end goal being tangible success- they are delivering on the increased revenue & investment so from their position they are putting in place the foundations to achieve the end goal

Will we see you outside the club shop on Sunday trying to get it closed and/or are you part of the stupid sit in?
No, I'm not going this weekend. Christening to attend as it happens.
I prefer to sing Levy OUT! loud and proud with the many others in the stadium when the opportunity arises. Placard waving protests aren't for me

You'll be there though, won't you? Particularly after this vicious rant

While we're all getting EVEN MORE pissed off, disillusioned, angry, upset, sad, annoyed, despondent, aggrieved, distressed, etc, etc, etc.

This cunt is laughing at us, the fans.

levy-daniel.gif

We were here before him, hopefully there is something of the club left after him.

Great post, by the way.......:dierpochhug:

Last edited:
No, I'm not going this weekend. Christening to attend as it happens.
I prefer to sing Levy OUT! loud and proud with the many others in the stadium when the opportunity arises. Placard waving protests aren't for me

You'll be there though, won't you? Particularly after this vicious rant

Great post, by the way.......:dierpochhug:
You're not going this weekend as you don't go any weekend. Full of bullshit and waffle on an internet forum.

I will be there this weekend as I am most of the time.

Will I be trying to get the shop shut? No. Stupid idea.

Will I be taking part in the sit in? No. Again, stupid idea.

It was £140m net. These are straight figures so it’s possible we have previous transfers with long payment structures topping up but even then it’s misleading.

According to google 170m euros (once you've subtracted the jan window loan fees) works out to £150m Fwiw

Still short of the 200 suggested though

I am less concerned about money, we could and should spend more but it’s an improvement on the Poch years.

My main concern is strategy and I mean football strategy not revenue streams. Are we sticking with Conte and his way even after he is gone and building round that style or are we going to fly in a different direction and need yet another mass rebuild. Like Brighton, Brentford and yes Woolwich I want a long term vision, a clear route because without that we will never maximise our potential.

I have yet to see any evidence of deep long term thinking from the board. Everything is written like an accountant wrote it.

You're not going this weekend as you don't go any weekend. Full of bullshit and waffle on an internet forum.

I will be there this weekend as I am most of the time.

Will I be trying to get the shop shut? No. Stupid idea.

Will I be taking part in the sit in? No. Again, stupid idea.

I'm actually going to the Forest game on March 11

Meet you for a pint beforehand if you like? :dierpochhug:

I agree trying to get the shop shut is a silly idea. Which is why the idea has been dropped afik. As is the sit in. Won't achieve anything and almost certainly won't happen.

Loud vocal support for Antonio and the team running alongside vociferous Levy OUT! chants will be much more meaningful in getting the message home. Judging by your post I quoted earlier, no doubt you'll be joining in?

Last edited:
I am less concerned about money, we could and should spend more but it’s an improvement on the Poch years.

My main concern is strategy and I mean football strategy not revenue streams. Are we sticking with Conte and his way even after he is gone and building round that style or are we going to fly in a different direction and need yet another mass rebuild.

Once the squad it is at a good level, which i think it will be come the summer (agree/disagree?) i don't see why we'd need a mass rebuild with a change of manager. Porro can play RB, don't know about Udogie wrt playing LB but mostly the squad should only need tweaks here and there to accommodate a coach with different styles - we're always going to be signing/selling players as windiws come & go so this particular issue isn't really much cause for concern imv

According to google 170m euros (once you've subtracted the jan window loan fees) works out to £150m Fwiw

Still short of the 200 suggested though

And that's including the Romero fee, when his loan was made permanent. And yet they're including the Porro fee in the January figures when he joins on loan

:sonlol:

Straight out of The Fighting Cock textbook

And that's including the Romero fee, when his loan was made permanent. And yet they're including the Porro fee in the January figures when he joins on loan

:sonlol:

Straight out of The Fighting Cock textbook

You really do struggle with reading comprehension John eh? This is why it's necessary to clarify - they said that they have committed to spending X amount (on Porro) this January - which they have, it is not implied that it was spent this window.

Once the squad it is at a good level, which i think it will be come the summer (agree/disagree?) i don't see why we'd need a mass rebuild with a change of manager. Porro can play RB, don't know about Udogie wrt playing LB but mostly the squad should only need tweaks here and there to accommodate a coach with different styles

If we get say Poch there is the issue that our wing backs may not be as effective as full backs and if we ever do get 2-3 more CB’s of quality if we move to a back 4 it’s less urgent but we then need a lot more AM’s.

The club is too reactionary, we fly from Redknapp to AVB then Sherwood to Poch. Managers with drastically different approaches and player requirements. This adds additional rebuild issues to a club known for being slow to get the right players.

All I want from Levy is for him to step back properly and get a DOF with a clear football vision (not sure that is Paratici, he is great at spotting a player though!) and let him implement a vision of scouting/manager/transfers. Other clubs from Woolwich to Brighton to City across the spectrum have mostly gone down this route which has over a longer period maximised their potential. Our model looks outdated.

If Conte leaves and Paratici can’t work anymore I’d love us to grab a DoF like Rangnick and have him employ a young up and coming manager like Kompany for a 5 year plan and build a stylish young team to eventually peak and challenge for honours and all of that is completely possible.

You really do struggle with reading comprehension John eh? This is why it's necessary to clarify - they said that they have committed to spending X amount (on Porro) this January - which they have, it is not implied that it was spent this window.
Thanks for clarifying that. So we actually spent less than Bournmouth on improving the team this January. New stadium 🏟 really is the game changer

Back
Top Bottom