Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When was the press release? Seriously, I must have missed an entire day of Spurs related news. There were rumours about Sherwood being this that and the other but don't remember seeing it on Twitter or anywhere else.

Who's Harry Redknapp? Another youth player released?

Thelonious said:
henryp0p said:
So Sherwood is evidently good at impressing the board.

In my opinion that doesn't make him a good coach (not yet, anyway) just makes him good at impressing boards.
I think there's more to it than that tbh.... It doesn't appear that he wants to coach, just happy to be in a consultancy type role.
It is interesting that he has been retained, whereas he was viewed as a 'jobs for the boys' appointment by Harry by some.

It is rumoured that he is highly rated and when he flew through pro licences he was the 'top of class'.

My own view is that if he is the best person for the job, then fine.

Although the correct idiom (from sound bites) should be 'change of tack' not 'tact'. Its a nautical term innit.

Thelonious said:
Seems to be fairly well thought of within Tottenham and football in general, having eavesdropped Windizzle on Twitter it would appear it's a good thing him being kept on at Spurs.

Dunno what my point it but Sherwood doesn't have a thread so thought I'd start one innit. :avbdamn:
Sorry T had to give you negative rep to balance out the positive that a previous post required.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/thelonious-t2828.html

Equilibrium sorted geezer!

Sherwood changes role (slightly) and we 'sign' 3 players in 3 days. Thats how he rolls.

(yes I am counting Caulker as a signing and yes I am counting Vertonghen as signed and yes I am completeley guessing he has anything to do with the transfers, which he may wel not have)

He get's shit done.

I suppose, as with AVB it is a wait and see situation but I can't imagine that Levy and AVB wouldn't have kept a close eye on his progress and deemed him as a valuable asset.

This fucking cunt agitated things fe the inside and got Billy Boas fired! All his shit about 27 points from 16 games, he's just taken it too far.

I don't care that he wears women's clothes in the dugout or that he picks his nose whenever the crowd sings "I love Steffan Freund," but it galls me that he continually refers to us at Jotunheim Coldspur in press conferences.

#fuckoffbacktosherwoodforestyoucunt

Back
Top Bottom