Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

P487_zps35c5dbfb.png
New, old boy band .. No Direction!

I haven't insulted you, and its only 47 years you cheeky twat.
Unprofessional clown? He might not be the worlds best manager (who is with 20 games in to their managerial career?) but he's been a fully employed footballing professional since he was 18 (27 years) but to the best of my knowledge, isn't employed as a public speaker or does turns on QI.
Three more games.
JUST. LET. IT. GO.

I was adding a point to the fact that you said this, whilst having a semi off-topic rant with Arc. You said he was a "fully employed footballing professional" for 27 years, but he wasn't between 2005 and 2008 as he did work which could be considered "public speaking" and/or similar work to QI in a footballing sense.

Pointing out he's done television work may be interesting and relevant to people who didn't know. It's the Tim Sherwood thread, it may surprise you that people talk about him in here, so don't post in here or read it if you don't want to know.

Unless you want this thread to be a Sherwood love-in - either way, perhaps you need to let it go and stop clicking in here if it winds you up to read about him.

Delicious irony. Stop telling people what they're allowed to post in the Sherwood thread.

If the content bothers you so much - don't read it.
first of all, I wasn't telling him what he was allowed to post - learning English might help you with that one.
Secondly, you promptly told me what to do.
and said my post was ironic.
Learning English might help you understand that too.

CJJ is posting stuff that he finds funny, and I am making inoffensive mickey taking remarks about his obsession.
Not really too hard to understand is it?

I was adding a point to the fact that you said this, whilst having a semi off-topic rant with Arc. You said he was a "fully employed footballing professional" for 27 years, but he wasn't between 2005 and 2008 as he did work which could be considered "public speaking" and/or similar work to QI in a footballing sense.

Pointing out he's done television work may be interesting and relevant to people who didn't know. It's the Tim Sherwood thread, it may surprise you that people talk about him in here, so don't post in here or read it if you don't want to know.

Unless you want this thread to be a Sherwood love-in - either way, perhaps you need to let it go and stop clicking in here if it winds you up to read about him.
Hey - you make jokes about him in an attempt to ridicule him
and I'm just taking the mick about your endless stream of posts.
You know that I am not a fan of his, I have told you often enough.

Why tell me not to get wound up (I'm not) I'm not the one cyber stalking a public figure, hunting down quotes to hang him by or analysing his career to use it in evidence against him. I just looked on wiki to find out when he signed as a pro and did some basic maths.

sorry -I don't want to fall out with you over this, I think we both understand where each other is coming from.

I'm not wound up, its all just a bit of fun, really. I just don't see TS as some kind of satan, come to besmirch and bring down my favourite club, he's just simply not as good as we need, and none to clever at dealing with the press.
Did I tell you that he'll be gone soon?
:)

This is the most tedious thread in the history of the internet.

I'm going to have a gander over on Mumsnet.
I found this?….
medium-6913-1190-victoriasponge.jpg

Sherwood sponge recipe
Ingredients
  • 200g self-righteous flour
    • 150g butter, that wouldn't melt in your mouth
    • 150g caster aside players, sugar
    • 1/2 tsp faking powder
    • 1 tsp vanilla essence of truth lies deceit (deceit dispels the boredom of the absolute)?
    • 2 eggs on your face

Last edited:
I found this?….

Sherwood sponge recipe
Ingredients
    • 1/2 tsp faking powder
    • 1 tsp vanilla essence of truth lies deceit (deceit dispels the boredom of the absolute)?
    • 2 eggs on your face
Figures that deep down and in the middle, it's all red.

I found this?….

Sherwood sponge recipe
Ingredients
    • 1/2 tsp faking powder
    • 2 eggs on your face

Here what Tim is currently serving up to the doubters

Humble-Pie.jpg

aren't you a bit old to insult peeps via tha interweb ?
:chadliwtf:
so it's ok when we all make ridiculous jokes and throw insults at wenger, mourinho, moyes and so on, but if it's an insult towards our manager i'm all of the sudden the pathetic little man throwing shit at others via the internet? come on, be reasonable and fair.

PS: Sorry, what?
ramsey quite looks like he got a certain down syndrome.
or atleast tourettes seizure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom