Tottenham Boys We’re Still Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This isn't my era of things but genuinely think it's brilliant that players and supporters can meet up and have beers like this years later. Enjoyed reading about it.

Doubt our current crop will be this accessible in 40 years time.

Unfortunately don’t think I will be that accessible in 40 years time either!!!

1d99707770e4836e1a4f6b6a1d8c8eb190857300.jpeg

This isn't my era of things but genuinely think it's brilliant that players and supporters can meet up and have beers like this years later. Enjoyed reading about it.

Doubt our current crop will be this accessible in 40 years time.

I was telling Keith Osgood that I already had got his signature once before in the White Hart after the Mansfield away game. Surprisingly he couldn't recall it. Then I remembered it was actually Mickey Stead which was probably why.

Also got Martin Robinson's autograph who made 4 appearances that season who I wouldn't have ever remembered in a million years. Nice bloke.

That was great.

Not football, but some sort of candid camera joke where the players were trying to keep their balance on the mudpile from Hell.

Steve Perryman slips to give away that penalty, and you can see from his body language he knows he had little chance of staying on his feet.

For Hoddle's penalty, he's just trying to stop himself falling over before he can strike the ball.

Then, for the free kick, he steps up and curls one majestically into the top corner.

Take a bow, the legend that is Glenn Hoddle.

Back
Top Bottom