Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We dimply got beat by a side used to being the best ..saw there defects ..put them right ... ..no penny pinching no stone unturned and ruthless in moving players out.. thats why they will alwsys be one of europes elite and we will come and go

We were quite obviously trying to get something from the game with a glimmer of hope at 2-4. Can’t be surprised that we left ourselves more open.

You would have a fair point if we were raining shots on their goal and then getting caught on the counter, but we barely threatened in the last 20 minutes. It wasn't like we threw 10 men forward and really went for it, the players simply gave up.

giphy.gif

I love Poch but I think everyone can see that the only chance we've got for the season to not be a total disaster is to get someone else who might be able to motivate this spent team to play. Then we need a complete overhaul because this group has been running on fumes for years.

Worst Spurs result for decades.
Worst ever home defeat apparently.

I have to be 100% honest if Pochettino survives that I’d be amazed.
If he does he will surely be on his last chance, Levy’s trigger finger must be itching big time.
I still doubt he will be in charge on Saturday.
To be a fly on the wall in that dressing room , Kane was the only one that looked pissed off at the end from the pictures I saw on TV.

Levy spent big money on Soldado and he did not like it one little bit that Sherwood played Kane instead. Even Poch bigged up Soldado and selected him instead of Harry.
Currently Poch is selecting players that Levy hopes to sell.
Something has to give.

World class finishing, which we didn't do. It should have been at least two, three at half time.

Pochettino gambled and it backfired.

You lot should most definitely continue to rip yourselves apart and call everyone a cunt mind.

First 30 minutes was a contest, pressing, aggression, quick passing

Then we DELIBERATELY sat off and let a team as good as that have the ball all the time. Absolutely ridiculous. All on Poch im afraid. Although Bayern's finishing was different class

I said that this game would be our true measuring stick for how good we really are. You can draw your own conclusions but personally I think it's going to be a long and painful season ahead. Poch needs to face some hard truths about his squad, particularly Alli.
2-5 Embarrassing to say the least.
Whoa, I really hope this guy stopped watching or decided to have 5 more black velvets in the interim.

Just don’t know what to say, felt we were unlucky at the start, seemed every shot they had went in. If it had ended at 4-2 I would have been disappointed but felt we gave it a go and we’re unlucky.... but now? I still want poch to turn it around but when in history has a manager this far into his tenure had such problems and managed to sort them? I want him to walk away and not screw us out of cash, that would leave a nasty taste. If he walks away I will say thanks it’s a shame it didn’t work out

What the fuck...pathetic, something has to be done now......that score cannot happen...Bayern's did ot do that to that shit team they played in their first champions league match.....but we just roll over and let the germans fuck us in the ass.......HARD.....I wanted to put the usual cosy.....but they don't deserve it tonight..........fuck em......aaaaaaggghhhhhhh I hate being right especially at times like this, but I said it was going to end badly.....fucking levy and his fuck improving the team we should just let everyone catch us up and make it easy for them..........CUNT

Back
Top Bottom