Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so-mad-i-could.gif

Willian is going to start, I think.

3JACHA9.gif

Fuck me, nervous already, WHL is gonna be fucking rocking tommorow. Only on the final whistle can these games be enjoyable, and only if they've gone your way. Come on you Mighty Fucking Yids.

Boys kicking off early enough so I can get home to watch the game. Result.

Phone up Virgin to add BT Sport. Get told I already have it :sandroscream:. Result.

Based on that we are going to win.

And also because of my pathological hatred of Chelsea. Cunts.

I can't get used to the feeling, we have a good chance of winning and it's going to be 2-1, 3-1. Chelski will get a goal from a set piece but we will run the match and create all the chances taking 2 or 3. The Apprentice will show what the young can achieve and the Master will sulk off blaming the players. COYS

Phone up Virgin to add BT Sport. Get told I already have it :sandroscream:. Result.

Just out of interest, how long did you have Virgin WITHOUT realising you already had BT Sports, and that you coulda been watching all this time....?
:avbfacepalm:

(sorry to piss on your chips... By the sound of your 'double result' you're clearly having a good day!!!)

This much will go one of three ways Win, Draw or a Loss. As you can see I'm sitting on the fence.

I'd say it's actually one of SIX ways....
Narrow or Resounding WIN
Well deserved or Bore DRAW
Total thumping or Typically Unlucky/Spursy DEFEAT!

Now that IS option covering of the highest or lowest order!

Back
Top Bottom