Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I read somewhere that if there was any weakness in today's performance from us, then it was with defending corners (and set pieces). And honestly that is true ... we did alright in those situations, but we do need to be a bit more dominant in heading the ball away. But ....

Getting a bulldozer and a giant of a CB in Fazio will surely help resolve that issue.
So if anyone is concerned about this, there are reasons to he hopeful for.

fa73bdfddf2410b1e055d1dacdd91277.png

Read the words. Don't they look great?

Just got back, this has to be the best performance since beating Newcastle 5-0, what's that 2 years?

Can't pick a MOTM, EVERYONE was fantastic, but at a push may be Dier, Chadli, Oh shit what about Capoue but then Lamela.......whatever who cares!!!

Loved the rotation of Lamela, Chadli, Eriksen and Ade.

Feet on the ground though we will know how good we are when we play pool.

i was in the paxton but been told some qpr fan was continously waving it around .
refused to put it down then, had a fight with steward before eventually getting kicked out

i was in the paxton but been told some qpr fan was continously waving it around .
refused to put it down then, had a fight with steward before eventually getting kicked out

i wouldn't even waste my time talking about a stupid cunt like that

he'll get done on his own accord

Apologies for the DP, but one thing I have noticed is the goal celebrations seem to involve almost everyone on the team, something which I didn't really think happened much last year. Don't know if it's because it's still early doors or what, but there's definitely a different vibe around the camp at the moment. Long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom