Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course, we’d all prefer to have Bissouma in the midfield for this game. But, due to a bit of bad luck and circumstances out of our control (Covid and injury) he can’t be. Thankfully we have more depth than what we had last year, so we’re not relying on players we don’t want or academy kids

Actually with his covid and indifferent form, I wouldn't be that fussed if he didn't make it. He needs to work on fitness and understanding Conte's system which will mainly happen on the training ground midweek.

I have low expectations for him short term. Longer term he's going to be quality.

Actually with his covid and indifferent form, I wouldn't be that fussed if he didn't make it. He needs to work on fitness and understanding Conte's system which will mainly happen on the training ground midweek.

I have low expectations for him short term. Longer term he's going to be quality.
I have to agree, he's looked well off the pace in pre-season.

On the other hand, having him as a bench option is still vital. Bringing him on with a one goal lead and 15 mins on the clock would be very helpful.

We're also facing the chavskis a week later, so a chance to find rythm and chemistry with the team would be very useful.

Conte would have almost certainly started with PEH and Bentancur anyway - shame Bissouma is out as the more minutes he gets the better, hes the box to box player weve needed for ages
I haven't seen Bissouma play, but I see Skipp as a box to box player, he was looking great up until he got injured last season.

Just call him Hot Rod, that's what I call him!
:pochsmirk:
Embarrassed Dog GIF

The loss to these fuckers last year hurt. Someone posted earlier in the thread that they had one of those games. They so fucking did. Chased like fucking crazy men.
Saturday we put it right and resume normal service and batter the cunts 4-0. Harry and Son off the mark, Ivan showing his class, DJed showing why we got him.
and coming less than 24 hours after the scum crumble at fortress Selhurst, will make it all the sweeter.

The loss to these fuckers last year hurt. Someone posted earlier in the thread that they had one of those games. They so fucking did. Chased like fucking crazy men.
Saturday we put it right and resume normal service and batter the cunts 4-0. Harry and Son off the mark, Ivan showing his class, DJed showing why we got him.
and coming less than 24 hours after the scum crumble at fortress Selhurst, will make it all the sweeter.
Yep, last season when we played them at home and lost 3-2, the Klopp wannabe aka Hussenhuttel said that was his best performance while he's been at the club.

Let's also not forget that the Klopp wannabe cried when his side beat Liverpool so the performance against us must have been incredible...!

Back
Top Bottom