Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit shit fuck. Shit fuck. Just realised I'm gonna miss the return of Bale. My son is training ju jutsu about 20 minutes ride from home, starts 16.30 British time. I get him there and speed to work. Sit there and watch a dodgy stream until the training stops at 18.00, 30 minutes left of the game. The time Bale enters I'm in my fucking car driving my son home.

Shit shit fuck. Shit fuck. Just realised I'm gonna miss the return of Bale. My son is training ju jutsu about 20 minutes ride from home, starts 16.30 British time. I get him there and speed to work. Sit there and watch a dodgy stream until the training stops at 18.00, 30 minutes left of the game. The time Bale enters I'm in my fucking car driving my son home.
I think I watch only about half the games, due to childcare too.

It’s just how life is for us parents...

Drop him there early and come back. Go pick him up when the match finishes.

What about your other Son??? Don't play favorites mate. Watch the game.

Smogz Smogz - just for you : )

flew-over-your-head-o-gif.157552

Go get them Goat! Lol

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

Edit: Can't seem to tag the specific post so scroll towards the bottom.

Love the fact those illiterate, inbred, jobless pricks reckon our defence won't handle Antonio but saying we're deluded for saying Kane and Son are not among the best attacking threats in the league 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a single brain cell amongst any of those life wasting rejects.

Son / Kane / Bale would rip most teams to shreds. West ham are a below average side at best. Gonna be a bloodbath.

And to respond directly to those pricks... Yes I will break lockdown rules to come over there to fuck you up. Name a time and place you fucking wankers. I've got a gutting knife here which will do for the lot of you illiterate cunts.

Love the fact those illiterate, inbred, jobless pricks reckon our defence won't handle Antonio but saying we're deluded for saying Kane and Son are not among the best attacking threats in the league 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a single brain cell amongst any of those life wasting rejects.

Son / Kane / Bale would rip most teams to shreds. West ham are a below average side at best. Gonna be a bloodbath.

And to respond directly to those pricks... Yes I will break lockdown rules to come over there to fuck you up. Name a time and place you fucking wankers. I've got a gutting knife here which will do for the lot of you illiterate cunts.

OGC.e43aa5380a0b17950491e120eecc4f78

Back
Top Bottom