Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy // the board are responsible for this debacle.
we are making so much money. Enic are making so much money. All these cUnts on this forum. The levy apologists. So blind to the reality of the situation that we find ourselves in.
Our lack of investment is why we are now stuttering. Nothing else. And the levy/enic fan boys will say - we don’t have the money.
wrong. It’s there in abundance and isn’t being invested - it’s being swallowed up.
Part of me would like to see levy in charge under new ownership. It can’t be denied that what he had done off a the pitch is commendable.
but that scum bag Lewis. Tax dodging cunt. Bleeding our club dry. I’d quite happily set fire to him. The cunt

No pie and a pint for a fiver an hour before kick off. Half the bogs don't have water coming from the taps. They are making a killing. Absolute joke. To have spent more money in the summer or in Jan just to make sure of UCL football would make sense, instead we are nowhere near it, and will lose a lot more in revenue. Clever project daniel

Needs to bring in his own players to fit his vision like every other manager, typically, does.
He was allowed to do that at United, contrary to popular opinion, and was still absolute muck. The guy has had his day, he is yesterday’s manager. His tactics are useless and outdated and I’m absolutely sick to death already of his excuses and moaning every week.

I've been trying to not speak about Mourinho much after the initial reaction to his appointment. But it is clear to me that he has no idea what he is doing. Unless he gets £200m or more to spend, he ain't going to do shit at this club. I said from the start that I didn't like the appointment and now I'm even more convinced it was a mistake hiring him. We are not a club who will buy a ready-made team of winners for the likes of Mourinho to go and collect trophies, especially in this day and age with the level of competition and the transfer market as it is. The only way we can do anything is to smartly invest in young prospects and build something from the ground up with a visionary modern manager.

We are stuck with this crap now for at least another season, and we might hit even lower lows before Levy concedes that he made a mistake and another full reset is needed.
Mate I'm not going to lie I never wanted him. But he got left a shit storm that Poch bottled so...I tried not to be negative about him his tactics the mentality the hopeless way to motivate human beings. Now I'm done. Don't want him at Spurs, it will end in an ugly public divorce. I want Naggelsmann, but if its choice going forward there are way better options in line with the model we have built this club round.(Yes I know what he has achieved but that's the past. It will be bad but imho the end can't come soon enough l.

I feel bad for Tanganga. There’s a big difference between playing at full back and playing at centre back, we needed him to defend well in the crucial moments and for the first and third goals he got it hopelessly wrong.

As a team the performance was not bad, we did well to score two good goals against a tough team like Wolves who never tried to come out and play. They had three chances and we weren’t able to stop them scoring from each one.
please don't shout at me but we have just played against one of the best teams in the league and lost by one goal. We showed some promise at times and we were without 3 of our best players

This team has got so many problems. In each area we are a couple of decent players short of being able to compete. On top of that some of the attitudes of players in this team are awful. We need a clear out in the summer and buy 4-5 players in. Doubt this will happen as Levy’s a cunt! Probably get two random midfielders on loan while he carry’s on sitting in the stands grinning. This season can’t end quick enough

This squad is as bad as I’ve seen for a long time, some of these players couple years ago wouldn’t of made the 11 at all! Rotten, and awful. And no strikers at all has done us! Get this season over with ffs. Cheers Levy you cunt.

Back
Top Bottom