Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rest easy , we go a goal down but weโ€™re much the better team & Kulusevski fired home a thunderous shot to level it up. H/T 1-1

Second half was all Spurs & Sonny came on to get a Brace late in the game

3-1 and comfortable win , the team looked more balanced & had creativity

We are going to win the Davis Cup , FIFA has spoken

Brighton will field a strong team and are good to watch, bit wary of Welbeck if he's fit. They've sold and loaned out 2 of their 4 keepers and the back up to Sanchez is injured, I think one of their U18s has been draughted in as a sub GK !

Tight game , penalties I reckon.

Brighton will field a strong team and are good to watch, bit wary of Welbeck if he's fit. They've sold and loaned out 2 of their 4 keepers and the back up to Sanchez is injured, I think one of their U18s has been draughted in as a sub GK !

Flipping hope not, game on late enough, people are finding it tough to get home, as it is!

Rest easy , we go a goal down but weโ€™re much the better team & Kulusevski fired home a thunderous shot to level it up. H/T 1-1

Second half was all Spurs & Sonny came on to get a Brace late in the game

3-1 and comfortable win , the team looked more balanced & had creativity

We are going to win the Davis Cup , FIFA has spoken
Fuck. Must have missed it. Well, a win is a win is a win

If Golinni starts itโ€™s the easiest โ€œ both teams scoreโ€bet ever
bored samson & gert GIF by vrt

Hope not. We're crap at penalties.
We need a 2 goal cushion by 1/2 time
Then bring on our Juve rejects for a run around and let the Swedish meatball score his first of many. 3-1. Although Brighton can never be taken lightly.

Back
Top Bottom