Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Hobby - Winksy - Reguilon
Lucas - Kane - Son
I think we'll probably see this.
The only slight question marks are:
- Doherty or Emerson, dumb or dumber.
- Bergy or Lucas. Probably Lucas as Bergy is seen more as a LF or as part of a two so can't see him getting many minutes at RF. Don't see him getting many minutes at all now with Sonny back and Kulu joining the fray.

Excited to see Romero and Dier back (No more Sanchez and Tanganga!) and just want a high energy committed performance from the boys. It will be nice to see the new boys make their debuts in the second half as well.

Proper up for this.... Still 4.5 hours away though! 😒
I'm already on the train to WHL, think I'll walk from Seven Sisters, need to get some steps in and then pop into the Coach & Horses for a couple of VaTs, then to the Shelf Bar for a couple more. I have a feeling that I'm going to need the numbing property of alcohol tonight!

I'm already on the train to WHL, think I'll walk from Seven Sisters, need to get some steps in and then pop into the Coach & Horses for a couple of VaTs, then to the Shelf Bar for a couple more. I have a feeling that I'm going to need the numbing property of alcohol tonight!
Not leaving home for another hour. Drive shouldn’t take more than an hour this evening.

I haven’t left my bed yet. Mind you I’m just travelling from London Fields

I’ll listen out for your cheers

....it's FA CUP DAY NIGHT!!!

....maybe 'cos it's already dark and there's still 2hrs till k.o, but it feels like a replay!!

Back
Top Bottom