Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could this possibly be the game where it happens

I’m shaking with anticipation

Could this be the game where we have a shot on target

SCENES if we do
All of us if we do have a shot on target :

My Eyes Reaction GIF

I had a dream last night we were 3-0 down after 15 minutes.

I'm afraid I can't report if we turned it around because I woke up. This is what a season ticket does to you.

Skipp and Romero in my opinion have been our two best players this season. We did miss Skipp today and Romero offers such class on the ball.

Just got home. Somehow we found ourselves sitting right next to the away fans - don't remember booking that, lol!!!

Well, got out of jail there, didn't we!! Can't wait to see the highlights, because all the action was at the far end. Atmosphere was superb at times - we just need to do a bit mor eof it.

Koyum (Turkish cafe opposite) has had a refurb, but the food is still great and cheap too.

Altogether, a great night out!

Maybe people that never go to games should turn up and show us how it is done?

English football fans just aren’t happy clappers or high school cheerleaders - and thank goodness for that (imagine me with pom poms for starters…)

People go on about Dortmund but based on their visits to Wembley they were shite. Just some orchestrated monotonous drivel for 90 minutes that bores the shit out of everyone. Bayern were the same with a fat ponce forcing everyone to follow his shit songs.

When we make noise it’s real and it means something. We don’t ask for much. A bit of effort, a decent tackle, running with the ball… as the second half showed, the crowd were very willing to get behind the team but we literally had fuck all to respond to in the first 45.

Looking forward to this. Club football. Two big traditional clubs. A Winters afternoon few beers with the lads. This is what league football is all about. Conte at the helm.

Come on you spurs

Back
Top Bottom