Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chuckle Brothers opinion of Son:
It's sad about Son. He started the season so well scoring against City but since then he has not scored against a top 4 side.
None of his other goals count because Woolwich is not a big game and his other goals were flat track bully goals against farmers and relegation fodder.
If he scores v Leeds it won't count because they are relegation fodder.
It's a shame. he has regressed since he signed the new contract and at his age the only way is down.
We should consider selling in January for about £10 million if some other club is stupid enough to buy him.
Funny considering we’re the only ones saying Son is our best attacker

Don't say that, you'll have the two shits from the Kane thread come on here.
Silence Be Quiet GIF by Tokyo Cowboys
Sorry. Not thinking....

Lloris
Tanganga Dier Davies
Emerson Skipp PEH Reggie
Ndombele
Kane Son

I think Conte may actually play Sanchez instead of Tanganga but I think Tanganga would be perfect for the RCB. I would say play Sanchez at CB instead of Dier but I think Conte likes Dier in that back three.

Lloris
Tanganga Dier Davies
Emerson Skipp PEH Reggie
Ndombele
Kane Son

I think Conte may actually play Sanchez instead of Tanganga but I think Tanganga would be perfect for the RCB. I would say play Sanchez at CB instead of Dier but I think Conte likes Dier in that back three.

Skipp's on a one match ban for too many yellows.

Back
Top Bottom