Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done, Spurs Women.

ZELeLXr.png

Got mine too. 😁
I’m actually looking forward to the game and my niece is really excited.
We're going to get there quite early so we can have a mooch around and go into the store. Will probably hang around in our seats for a bit afterwards too as we’re in no rush to get home. Hopefully the players come out for a cool down after the match so my niece can see them again.
Personally I take zero interest in the women’s game, but this is great to see young girls like your niece getting excited and looking forward to seeing the match and players in action. Hope they get a win!

Much better role models than idiots on social media like the Kardashian’s!

COYS

It is easy to laugh at the women's game, but my friends two daughters play competitively and their League is full of girls who have become great team players.
This, when they could have so easily taken the wrong road or become Kardashian clones. For those reasons alone the Women's game should be supported.
A football dressing room is one of life's great educators.

Totally agree. I do think the BBC coverage is over the top but if it helps females get into sport rather than the shallow and fake world of celebrity then it's a good thing.

There is a stupid amount of pressure on young girls to dress, look and behave in a certain way, all fuelled by media and silly celebrities with more money than sense, none of which are achievable without an airbrush and an army of helpers.

Sport is a great release from this and allows you to be part of a team, where no matter your background, size or race you work for one objective without the silly pressures of modern life

Back
Top Bottom