Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-1 win against Brighton today

Up to 4th in the WSL

I was tempted to go to this but had a late night after watching a Pink Floyd tribute act that were on stage for 3 fucking hours last night which was about 2 too many.

When you only know 6-7 of their songs that's a really long time.

Had two cunts on the table behind us that never stopped rabbiting the whole time. If I were 25-30 years younger words would have been had.

Even the Mrs commented on the fact I gave them a pass this morning.

I'm mellowing with age.

I'm a bit peeed off with Spurs. My Granddaughter has been sent a digital ticket for Sunday's Women's game, despite the fact that she has a Stadium Access Card instead of a digital ticket (she's too young to have a mobile phone). I had to phone the ticket office to get a print-at-home ticket. Apparently, for reasons best known to Spurs, this game is digital ticketing only, so all those little kids with Stadium Access Cards will be in the same boat, I presume.
It was suggested to me that I can download my granddaughter's digital ticket onto my phone, in addition to my own ticket, but that doesn't work if her Mum wants to take her to a game, does it, unless I lend them my phone (which I won't do, given my daughter's track record of losing things).

Seems to me that Spurs are just making more work for themselves by not using their own system. There will be people trying to get into the ground on Sunday with Stadium Access Cards that won't work.

Bloody technology.

I must say that YET AGAIN the Ticket Office staff were amazingly understanding and helpful. Won't hear a bad word said about them.
Buy her a cheap phone you tight bastard and lock it in a draw for situations like this.

Yours,
Tottenham Ticketing Office

(accessories available at Spurs Phone and Tech Accessories | Official Spurs Shop)

Best,
Daniel

Congratulations ladies!

ossie ardiles spurs GIF by David

Spurs Ladies to be renamed Tottenham Hotspur Women | Tottenham Hotspur

@SpursOfficial
Fri 26 April 2019, 09:00|Tottenham Hotspur

We are delighted to announce that from next season Spurs Ladies will be renamed Tottenham Hotspur Women.
Originally known as Broxbourne Ladies, the Club was formed in 1985 before becoming Spurs Ladies in 1991. Glenn Weaver, who was the first team coach for three years and then Chairman from 1994 until his sad passing in 2015, was instrumental in growing the Club. Glenn worked tirelessly alongside his sister Valerie Weaver and June Clarke who continue to be involved in the Club.
To further support the progress of the womenโ€™s team, we have appointed Heather Cowan as Head of Womenโ€™s Football to oversee all day-to-day operations having previously undertaken a similar role with her former employers Birmingham City Women.
Speaking about her appointment, Heather said: โ€œI am thrilled to have joined Spurs at a time where womenโ€™s football is really starting to flourish. The Club has a wonderful opportunity to create an exciting future and a lasting legacy in the womenโ€™s game and Iโ€™m looking forward to playing a part in that.
โ€œWe shall be working hard to develop a structure and culture that enables talented female footballers to thrive. Weโ€™re striving for continued success and to build something that fans, players and staff are all proud to be a part of.โ€

Brady has just released the match attendance figures..

"155,500 people attended the West ham Ladies match which is more than Spurs have ever managed".
"This gives West ham bragging rights over Spurs and means West ham are a bigger club"..

Surprised myself with my reaction when the second went in. Rather sheepishly had to admit to the Mrs I was watching Spurs ladies and they had just scored the winner.
I screamed an overtly loud โ€œyesโ€. Always fun to see Spamโ€™s desperate attempts at a showpiece fall on its arse.

Mrs and me got in the wrong lift and ended up in an 1882 bar. Just us two in there happily taking pictures, till security chased us out!
๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

Vicki fucking sparks commentating. The female clive Tyldesley.

Woolwich have named one of the stands at Borehamwood the North Bank.

Its currently making more noise than the version at Highbury used to

Back
Top Bottom