Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man have you not heard, season over! We are turning into such an entitled fan base (based on fuck all I might add) of fucking moaners its unreal. Id actually take back the days of Andy *2 fish suppers* Sinton running down the wing than listen to the smugness of some cunts on here seemingly wallowing in the loss today. Pathetic wankers.
“Entitled” is a difficult one to agree with as We are Tottenham Hotspur. Not bloody Wimbledon with fans.

I don’t believe you would return to the Andy Sinton days as they were EXACTLY the same as this level of tripe.

the biggest con trick that Sugar and Levy both managed was to change one of the biggest and most successful football teams in the history of the game into also rans who pick up a league cup every decade or so.

mourinho confirms dele sub tactical.
Masterclass-copperlogo.png

TheSpurEst , I normally like your posts and agree with a lot of your opinions, so I hope you will be able to explain why you disagree with my post.

Sure thing.

Under Poch we lost to Bayern 7:2 ; to Brighton 0:3 and were eliminated from cup against Lague One side. All within two weeks.
And he failed to deliver single trophy when he had prime Eriksen, Dembele, Walker, Jan-Toby, Kane etc. He wouldn't have won anything even if we'd had Messi, Ronaldo, Kante and Ramos in our side, sorry. He was buddy-kind-of-coach and made guys "believe" and "feel brave" but he was out of his depth quite some time before he got rightfully sacked. He literally oversaw us losing to Mou ManU in cup SF even though we had seen in the league that we are better than them in terms of players potential.

Not saying that Mou will lead us to everlasting glory. But Poch was absolutely done unfortuntately.

Back
Top Bottom