Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20200913-174711.jpg

The Sissoko substitution was just mind boggling. Taking off Dele, who as I said at half was not playing well, was a huge mistake. Sissoko down the right pushed Lucas to 10. I think no matter how people feel about Dele, they'd rather see...

Lucas-Dele-Son

Than...

Sissoko-Lucas-Son

I expected us to not be very creative but I did not expect us to show such little fight like we did before the 80th minute.

The half-time sub completely ruined us. We were unlucky to not be ahead at half-time.

The second half was just abject. I can't even think of when we came close to scoring after falling behind. It was insulting to watch the players go through the motions like that. The really worrying thing is it's hard to see how we're going to be putting in better performances with a midfield so chock full of cloggers.

I regret forking out for an entire month of Sky Sports now.

I’ve been a Jose fan and hoped he’d come good for us but not now
Although having said that not his fault he’s been landed with shite like N’Dombelly
Remember the many posts in the Jose thread, "Who would turn down playing for Jose"?

Many have already, the better question is, "Who would want to play for him with these fucking tactics"?

Back
Top Bottom