Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else having problems with G-pay wallet.
Had my membership email yesterday, opened it in G-pay, all good. Gone in today and its now in "expired" passes.
:pochcry:

Atmosphere killer. It absolutely has a bearing on support and performance, especially midday or 2pm. 4pm not bad for the big games

(Not aimed at you necessarily)

It's always baffled me that time/day is so pivotal to some on this level.....

By the time I arrive at the stadium; without fail I am excited..... Be it 3pm Saturday or Sunday lunchtime.....

It's not like people are being asked to get all pumped-up and partizan at 9am on a Monday morning! ......Why act like it's such a chore to get in, shout, yell, sing some songs and have a laugh?

Last edited:
There seems to be more and more availability every day. Looks like it might be a bit patchy in the stands on Sunday.

Maybe I'm fumbling with the ticket website, but if you filter to show non-returned tickets only it's virtually full; yet when you include re-sales it's virtually empty!

Also... (Obvious toilet jokes aside) what's a WC ticket? .......Saw those for £30.

Maybe I'm fumbling with the ticket website, but if you filter to show non-returned tickets only it's virtually full; yet when you include re-sales it's virtually empty!

Also... (Obvious toilet jokes aside) what's a WC ticket? .......Saw those for £30.
Yeah, either the club have not really sold all those season tickets and are trying to save face (very unlikely), or there are LOTS of STH's not wanting to go for one of a variety of reasons. And if that carries on then you would think that there will be a HUGE drop off in renewals next season. If '000's of STH's don't want to use and can't sell their seats for City first game of the season, then it's not looking great is it?

WC = Wheelchair.

Also... (Obvious toilet jokes aside) what's a WC ticket? .......Saw those for £30
If your ticket doesn't sell then you can still go, so I would imagine a fair few will end up going if they don't recoup the cost of their ticket - so it might not be as empty as the ticket selector makes out.

Yeah, either the club have not really sold all those season tickets and are trying to save face (very unlikely), or there are LOTS of STH's not wanting to go for one of a variety of reasons. And if that carries on then you would think that there will be a HUGE drop off in renewals next season. If '000's of STH's don't want to use and can't sell their seats for City first game of the season, then it's not looking great is it?

WC = Wheelchair.

Didn't know Jack Wilshere had an ST at Spurs.

I was able to buy 3 tickets this morning. Never imagined availability for a season first. Im expecting a quiet match. Tourists and family friends. I know im bringing 2 :)

Back
Top Bottom