Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is disappointing to be going into week 1 against the defending champions with (arguably) our most talented player apparently too fat to play after a summer off, and (inarguably) our best player likely unavailable after spitting on the fans that adore him and scheduling a vacation to Florida instead of showing up for training.

Fuck them both. Supporting Nuno and the players who want to be here. I think we've got a feisty draw in us today.

Proper fucking football. Outstanding. The desire and fight that we showed today has me bursting with pride. It's been a long time since we've fought like that. Allowing challenges adds to the atmosphere and it felt a lot more like a proper game of real football.

E82e5R7WEAEru-K

Wow, was really good to be back. Result wasn't too shabby either.. Team and the crowd were amazing today. COYS

Very pleased with new ST seat, good bunch around me and stood the whole game with no Stewards having a go..

y4m2bBo60egsyYvy4F9EuV-UrnwarZLsHIp3ptkUq46JmskBGwZtNWcIIbOU0XHCva1t0MVnI6bkC-YTsk-E5QGHRAm5IbGfAz9072W9fLqkTsbUIlO5TWYLCQJtpebRSZ5sj0P245EP0xBqtOPPkRbFFpTUB8a-Am1VgzpzLtnSyMJFqzE7eePnLPTuNa2f51I

That’s all you need to know boys. Even the official media team are basically predicting a loss. Translation- “we expect to lose today, but we will give it our all “ - an absolute joke. A football club with no balls, steel or any sort of confidence which goes to show how far we have fallen. I expect supporters to be negative, but the official media team and the club ? Utterly pathetic

Back
Top Bottom