Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a great day today! An excellent thoroughly deserved win and I’m glad to see the genuine fans on here rightly celebrating.

We can plant our feet on the ground tomo, tonight is for celebrating.

Heard of them all.

Correctly saying Kane is better doesn't change the fact that they are great.

But I know everyone will have their opinion on it.
So you’ve just heard of them but never actually seen any

So rephrase to Kane being the best player that you’ve seen on a pitch perhaps?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Airfixx.....Do i need to get medieval on Igula ass mate, you know i will😄🤬

Incredible performance from absolutely everyone

Bergwijn was excellent, tanganga, skipp, Hojbjerg. But Lucas Moura, wow, top performance

Incredible the difference when you press teams and get to the ball early, play like that all season and I’ll be a happy man

The atmosphere was incredible, was a joy to be there today

You sounded fabulous! :tobyarm:

Heard of them all.

Correctly saying Kane is better doesn't change the fact that they are great.

But I know everyone will have their opinion on it.
You are such a bellend Pete, "correctly stating", but you've only ever heard of them?

Kane is a superb striker, no doubt about it, but Greaves is the greatest striker this country has EVER produced.

Hoddle was one of the top 3 midfielders in the World at a time when both Maradona and Platini were playing.

You may have "heard" of them, some of us saw them play.

You seem to get off at n taking a contrary standpoint to the majority.

Simply put, you're a troll.

Go back to ice hockey, you haven't got a scooby what you're talking about where this game is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom