Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Dier - reggy
Pierre - Ndombele
Alli - Eriksen - Son
Kane

That should produce plenty of goals.

Oh shit. We lost Eriksen. OK. Sissoko or Winks it is then.

Same shit different day. Hope to score early defend even against a poor side like fulham. Think I'll give this one a miss.

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Dier - reggy
Pierre - Ndombele
Alli - Eriksen - Son
Kane

That should produce plenty of goals.

Oh shit. We lost Eriksen. OK. Sissoko or Winks it is then.
Eriksen was shit in his last 18 months. Inter don't even want him now. His best form has been and gone time to look to the future and get sabitzer or somebody like that.

Difficult opponent. Play for 0-0 for sure. Or like some would say, a draw is not the end of the world.

On a more serious note, I’ll be shocked if we don’t park the bus.

Glass half full, or glass half empty?...

We're fifth in the league. Our next two Premiership games are eminently winnable, then we book ourselves a place in the League Cup Final, then we move on to the 4th round of the FA Cup.

It's not all doom and gloom. In 2 weeks time we'll all be smiling again (well, most of us will be).

For me it's 'glass half full'.

Make sure to swap managers after the game.

My wish:
Lloris
Aurier Rodon Toby Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Lamela Kane Bergwijn
Son

Mourinho's vampire football:
Lloris
Aurier Doherty Dier Toby Rodon Davies Reguilon
Son Hojbjerg Kane

1-1 of course. Son 4'; Onomah 90+7'

Very concerned about the absence of our Brazilians, especially with all the Woolwich Brazilians out and rumors of Gabriel’s birthday being a spreader event. We could certainly use both in this congested stretch.

I’d go with:

Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Rodon Reguilon
Sissoko Hojbjerg
Lamela Ndombele Bergwijn
Kane

Really need some rotation as I think we look a bit tired. But very hard to comfortably take Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, Dier, or Ndombele out of the side at the moment considering the alternatives.
Kane Son and Hojberg in particular looked fucked yesterday

Fulham are a great side

I reckon we should sit back and keep all our players on the goal line and play for what would be a very respectable nil nil draw
Let’s get an early goal first
All out for first 5 mins then park it!

My issue with all this is that yes, it's the manager and of course the tactics and personnel are down to Mourinho but it's also the players.

Fcuking hell, it was only a few weeks ago when we were talking of Kane and Son as the best partnership since Laurel and Hardy. Now the joke's on us.

Of course we can blame systems and the manager but our players have form for fraud.

Kane Son and Hojberg in particular looked fucked yesterday
Oh no problem they're going to get plenty of rest soon

rxF1A4I.png

obBsxOz.png

Average of over 2 games per week... not ideal.

Back
Top Bottom