Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think my favourite of the lot would probably have to be the BMJ Derby. Loved Maarten Cornelis. Simpler times. Still feel a bit of shame supporting a club that could behave in the way they did with him.

Always loved that he had brothers called Cock and Dick.

Same shit different day. Hope to score early defend even against a poor side like fulham. Think I'll give this one a miss.Memo

Same shit different day. Hope to score early defend even against a poor side like fulham. Think I'll give this one a miss.
Memo to team, learn how to find a member of your own team when passing the ball, learn how to defend and take free kicks ,you are allowed to cross the halfway line, try it

Somebody's got that holiday spirit!

drunk santa GIF

Who am I kidding.. I’m a slut for spurs and the punishment. Just need a little Dutch courage to endure it nowadays

Back
Top Bottom