Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sarcastic Season Premiere GIF by Nashville on CMT

If Kane really has started these rumours now rather than wait until the end of the season, then I do not want him even in the ground. I will not watch what would then be an inevitable defeat as the effect on the other players will be devastating. If he plays then I take it Levy has approved it.

Lots of people will disagree but I concur with this. He's no longer playing for the club, just trying to get the Golden Boot, you can see that's been the case for a while, taking all the free kicks even though he never scores from them, and not bothering to press. And the way he defended Mourinho, even though he made a lot of his teammates miserable and the results were poor, all that mattered to him was that he was getting plaudits for scoring and assisting.
Thank heavens someone else sees it.

Back
Top Bottom