Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets just see what happens, we have no influence in anything, sit tight and hang on.
If he leaves it will be for a lot of money and maybe we may have a manager that can find a couple of unheard of pots of gold who will improve us ( clutching at straws, I know )
COYS

Reading the OS pre-match, it's like the Kane situation isn't even happening....

...either they're in denial (like me) or, like guilty Parents trying to cover up the strain in the marriage to protect the kids, they're pretending it's not happening, and everything is normal!!

Poor Ryan, he's only done a handful of Press Conferences so far... first one was all about the ESL, and this one is fending off questions about "H".... he must be so glad it's only temporary!

To be fair, there's gonna be so much NEGATIVITY in the ground tomorrow, no wonder they're not letting any POSITIVE people in!!!
Honestly: what reception do you think H gets. I can't imagine booing any of the team....I lean towards silence rather than booing etc. Thoughts?

Honestly: what reception do you think H gets. I can't imagine booing any of the team....I lean towards silence rather than booing etc. Thoughts?

I think Harry will get a mixture of love, regret, comfused emotions and ultimate thanks... torn with regret and sadness that we may well be saying goodbye....

The Board on the other hand probably won't show up, for fear of getting both barrels!

Sky Sports, BT sport etc banging on about how football is for the fans

BT and Sky also having a midweek kickoff at a time that means most fans won't be able to get from work to the game in time.
They’ve read my internal memo that I need to be done by 8 so I can get to 5-a-side. Sorry - it was all done for me.

PS: if there’s any other issues you want me to raise with Big Dan, let me know?

Nothing?

Great, I’ll pass that on.
:ossie:

I can't hate on the Harry , The bloke is a legend and is an all round professional , For sure he has broke my heart and it will sting like fuck to see him in any other club shirt apart from ours , If that's the way it plays out in the present or future .
I actually feel for the guy though , The picture in the media where he walks past the trophy in the champs final always gets to me for some reason . I think that could of broke some players , But he just got better and better and stronger and stronger .
He shouldn't get booed in my opinion though , I certainly wouldn't boo him I don't think many if any will.
COYS .

Last edited:
you'll either want to thank him for the service of the last years or begrudge him for calling time on his career at not the terms or timing you'd prefer... remember whoever starts has a job to do... three points for spurs... cheer them on of they're playing to deliver that for us

One of our own chant will be happy and sad tomorrow
If people sing it like they mean it, he might well be persuaded!

Any banner makers out there, something along the lines of; "the fans don't get to pick and choose their club" might make him realise what he signed up for! ...but then again, it won't make a jot of difference, as he CAN pick and choose his new club.... WE can't!

Back
Top Bottom