Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys who are not happy with the team. Look at the bench and tell me who else you would of liked in the team?

No one for me. Best XI that are fit was selected IMO. Lennon = better than Lamela at this moment in time.

so that's just Sandro, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Chriches, Rose, Holtby, Sigurdsson, (Defoe?) all injured then.

No he's playing today

Tottenham Hotspur
  • 25 Lloris
  • 16 Naughton
  • 35 Fryers
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 20 Dawson
  • 06 Chiriches
  • 07 Lennon
  • 19 Dembélé
  • 09 Soldado
  • 10 Adebayor
  • 23 Eriksen
Substitutes
  • 11 Lamela
  • 15 Capoue
  • 21 Chadli
  • 24 Friedel
  • 42 Bentaleb
  • 43 Fredericks
  • 51 Veljkovic

So.....
Our current injury/not involved list
Walker
Rose
Kaboul
Vertonghen
(First choice back 4)
Sandro
Holtby
Siggurdson
Townsend
Defoe
Kane
Gomes

BAE and Carroll on loan
Pretty decent team that :bmj:

Naughton is actually a decent RB (he's dogshite on the left) but he doesn't have much for going forward, I was never too impressed with Fryers and Pauli. strikes me as a bit upgraded Jenas. overall this line up doesn't look too good and bar for Lamela there's not much on the bench to fire up the game in the 70th min if we're in trouble.

I think TS is just trying to find his formation so he's experimenting all around

Guys who are not happy with the team. Look at the bench and tell me who else you would of liked in the team?

No one for me. Best XI that are fit was selected IMO. Lennon = better than Lamela at this moment in time.
Why should Lennon walk into the team after being injured? He's played nearly 800 minutes in the league and not a single goal or assist.

On the Dembele Paulinho partnership I still think it can work as long as Demb sits and lets Paulinho roam, thought the Demb/Sand/Paul trio looked like it would work but creatively this is probably the best mix of strength and creativity we could field in the centre, hope Eriksen has a blinder. We are so due a drubbing (of the opposition:avbnaa:)

Back
Top Bottom