Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dawson is such a mug sometimes with his timing. Several times I've seen him lunging his tackle just right before the guy running at him is about to take the touch. WHAT THE FUCK? What do you teach your players in England?

It's got nothing to do with the result being 0-0 in a match where it doesn't really matter. It's the lethargic way we're playing. I'm sick of this boring football. I'll still watch it and I won't call for AVB's head, but I'm getting extremely frustrated.

You know there was that 3-4 month spell in the 2011/2012 season when we had VDV, Modric and Bale all in mid and almost everyone agreed we were the most entertaining team in the PL we had knocked those Woolwich cunts right off their perch when it came to excitement then the wheeler dealer cunt flirted with England and everyone got fucked over.

Frankly I don't want any of our first team players going full pelt in this one when we've got a huge game vs man united on Sunday.

I wouldn't have started Soldado, but i get the decision. Trying to get his confidence going thru a few goals vs an inferior opponent.

But the rest ? All are fine selections for me

You know there was that 3-4 month spell in the 2011/2012 season when we had VDV, Modric and Bale all in mid and almost everyone agreed we were the most entertaining team in the PL we had knocked those Woolwich cunts right off their perch when it came to excitement then the wheeler dealer cunt flirted with England and everyone got fucked over.

Yeah I do remember that. Best team I've ever had the luck to cheer for.

I think I'm about to turn to the "dark side".

Back
Top Bottom