Which Tottenham player did you want/hoped would do well.....but didn’t.

Whether a favourite player or one of those randoms that just rocks up from time that you take to. My pick..........Tom Huddlestone really though we’d discovered something with him and Harry built him up to be a world beater then it went pear shaped, turned out to be a big lazy lump and his career stalled with us.......shame. He’s never reached his potential and not going to now.

Grocer

Supporter
Where Poch made us dare... José will make us do!!
Whether a favourite player or one of those randoms that just rocks up from time that you take to. My pick..........Tom Huddlestone really though we’d discovered something with him and Harry built him up to be a world beater then it went pear shaped, turned out to be a big lazy lump and his career stalled with us.......shame. He’s never reached his potential and not going to now.
'big, lazy lump' ?

Bollocks.

Grocer

Supporter
Where Poch made us dare... José will make us do!!
In answer to the question. Nico Claesen will always have a place in my heart whether deserved or not. I loved him as a player.

Last edited:

Airfixx

[ Tiers Of A Clown ] Announce Hebzebenese

Harsh.... On his (leaner/meaner) day Tommy was a boss player..... A run of injuries is not a good thing for a player whom struggles with their weight.

Airfixx

In answer to the question. Nico Claesen will always have a place in my heart whether deserved or not. I loved him as a player.

Loved him regardless.... In fact, my memory banks insist he was great, even if video evidence argues otherwise.

Airfixx

I remember when we signed Rosenthal thinking, due to a few crucial goals for the Dippers, that he'd stop the early 90's rot..... :pochfacepalm:

Top Bottom