Will Harry Kane Be With Us Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs The Start Of 21/22 Season ?

• Total voters
thats better than replacing berbatov with fraizer campbell

It is........but

Kind Of Kinda GIF by Bounce

Harry Kane doesn't need to do anything.

I expect him to run his contract down and decide what to do next then.

Levy held him to his contract and he has honoured it.

Whatever he does I will always wish him well and be grateful for the time he spent playing for Spurs.

Probably Spurs all time greatest player.

For those in any doubt;

Glenn Hoddle never scored a goal, in open play, in any North London derby ever.

The best Glenda managed was a penalty in a League Cup tie against them which Spurs lost.

Hoddle won a few pots for Spurs but Harry Kane has never let us down.

One of our own.
Why do you have to denigrate Hoddle, to praise Kane?
Why are you comparing Hoddle's goal scoring record to Kane's?

I think at his age now, he will want a team that, can challenge and win now. If he was a couple of years younger, I think Newcastle might, have tempted him as they look to be a coming force.
All this is academic though, if he stays at spurs which most of us would prefer, he will get Greaves record and maybe Shearer's but probably trophy less overall.

Harry Kane doesn't need to do anything.

I expect him to run his contract down and decide what to do next then.

Levy held him to his contract and he has honoured it.

Whatever he does I will always wish him well and be grateful for the time he spent playing for Spurs.

Probably Spurs all time greatest player.

For those in any doubt;

Glenn Hoddle never scored a goal, in open play, in any North London derby ever.

The best Glenda managed was a penalty in a League Cup tie against them which Spurs lost.

Hoddle won a few pots for Spurs but Harry Kane has never let us down.

One of our own.
I agree on Kane but what has Hoddle's North London derby goals got to do with anything? I think their situations are similar, Hoddle left at 29 because he wanted to try something different. Kane will likely leave at 29/30 to win trophies. With all due respect to Ledley they are the 2 best homegrown players this club has ever produced so really dont see its a competition of who did what.

I agree on Kane but what has Hoddle's North London derby goals got to do with anything? I think their situations are similar, Hoddle left at 29 because he wanted to try something different. Kane will likely leave at 29/30 to win trophies. With all due respect to Ledley they are the 2 best homegrown players this club has ever produced so really dont see its a competition of who did what.
To be fair, ledley had his knee not been an issue, would have left also to be successful who could begrudge him or Kane that.

Why do you have to denigrate Hoddle, to praise Kane?
Why are you comparing Hoddle's goal scoring record to Kane's?
My juxtaposition of Hoddle with Kane is because for me he is the only other candidate when it comes to Spurs best ever player in my lifetime.

I was born in 1969 and Glenn Hoddle was my hero.

Kane has gone beyond what Hod achieved for club and country.

It pisses me off the level of stick that Kane has directed at him for perceived shortcomings. The stats about Hoddle's record in the NLD were to put some perspective on this.

The Woolwich team that Hod played against were not even that good.

They won fuck all.

Kane has done it against everyone; home and away.

It matters nothing that he hasn't got a winners medal playing for Spurs.

He's the best.

I've answered this below to someone else asking the same question.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to Hoddle. I was just stating a fact that isn't often mentioned. Kane is getting criticised publicly by the likes of Jenas and I feel it is appropriate to point out exactly how good Kane has been for Spurs.

He will be remembered as being the best in my opinion.

My juxtaposition of Hoddle with Kane is because for me he is the only other candidate when it comes to Spurs best ever player in my lifetime.

I was born in 1969 and Glenn Hoddle was my hero.

Kane has gone beyond what Hod achieved for club and country.

It pisses me off the level of stick that Kane has directed at him for perceived shortcomings. The stats about Hoddle's record in the NLD were to put some perspective on this.

The Woolwich team that Hod played against were not even that good.

They won fuck all.

Kane has done it against everyone; home and away.

It matters nothing that he hasn't got a winners medal playing for Spurs.

He's the best.
I agree his record is fantastic, but it does and should matter to him that he has nothing to show for it.
I fully expect him to leave, if he wants to end his career with something before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom