Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Pandev came to tottenham (which is very unlikely), i would be over the moon. Although he will flop and everyone will hate him, the idea of my favourite player and club coming together would make me jizz.

Latest press rumors mention that Sherwood has asked Baldini to find a British striker who's PL ready.

Not much out there for this criteria.
Maybe Jay Rodriguez, or even one of Danny Ings / Jordan Rhodes might be worth a punt.

Or that we could just go all out for ... Rooney. :levyeyes:
We're moving backwards :avbfacepalm:

City have Negredo, Aguero and Dzeko - and we are eyeing up Burnley's Danny Ings? I'm all for British talent, but not at the expense of the quality of our team.

We should be looking at Rémy, Lukaku, Ba, Benteke, Bony, Michu (when fit), Hernandez.

If Pandev came to tottenham (which is very unlikely), i would be over the moon. Although he will flop and everyone will hate him, the idea of my favourite player and club coming together would make me jizz.

Sherwood's never heard of him, check out his Swansea post match press conference.

Anyone have "details" regarding a potential loan move for Bernard?....could assist on the left...but I fear he may just end up in a "lamela" situation. He has only started 9 games for Shaktar this season....Im not familiar with the Ukranian league schedule (ie. if they have been on break for awhile), but my FM knowledge says he should be an instant starter....what gives? Maybe the "hot new Brazilian" hype machine proved inaccurate yet again?

Anyone have "details" regarding a potential loan move for Bernard?....could assist on the left...but I fear he may just end up in a "lamela" situation. He has only started 9 games for Shaktar this season....Im not familiar with the Ukranian league schedule (ie. if they have been on break for awhile), but my FM knowledge says he should be an instant starter....what gives? Maybe the "hot new Brazilian" hype machine proved inaccurate yet again?
What is your obsession with bringing in new players and managers?

Napoli, who have already strengthened their midfield this month with the signing of Jorginho from Hellas Verona, have been hoping to sign the France international but Spurs are reported to be asking 12 million pounds for the player.

£12m for a French international in his prime currently on a long contract... OH THE HUMANITY???!!!

Still unsure why we're looking to sell him in particular, but clearly we have too many central midfielders in the mix.

my utd supporting mate who works for pini zahavi is all of a sudden very confident mata to utd will happen makes me very worried, as pini has been behind pretty much everything chelsea related since roman bought the club

my utd supporting mate who works for pini zahavi is all of a sudden very confident mata to utd will happen makes me very worried, as pini has been behind pretty much everything chelsea related since roman bought the club
Those Chav bastards will try and screw us any which way!!!

£12m for a French international in his prime currently on a long contract... OH THE HUMANITY???!!!

Still unsure why we're looking to sell him in particular, but clearly we have too many central midfielders in the mix.
Id rather Sigurdsson or Holtby go before Capoue.

Selling Capoue would be a mistake IMHO.

He and Sandro are our only true DMs, something I believe we desperately need. Sandro has never managed more than a handful of games without getting injured, which makes Capoue a very important member of the squad.

Serie A's Clint Dempsey - not thanks, mate

Last edited:
I don't think Mata will make a big enough difference, maybe it will galvanise them but their issues are not necessarily scoring goals, but keeping them out.

Back
Top Bottom