Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve quite enjoyed this tournament the standard has increased ten fold both tactically and physically! But it’s a bit like rugby, Wimbledon Britain in the Olympics I’ll get into then forget about it I wouldn’t start watching ladies football all the time.....like you if Tottenham ladies were playing I’d keep track and want them to win but I’d do that if Tottenham had a tiddlywinks team.

They haven’t have they?

Nah, just the one Tiddly Winks atm.

tumblr_obfhulCUYi1u9ikt0o2_500.gif

"Dykes" "minge munchers" really! And what difference would it make if they were?
Robbie Fowler was famously fined for wearing a t-shirt supporting the Liverpool Dockers. The Poppy was questioned over probable political connotations. Why is this women allowed to politicise football and openly marginise heterosexual women?

Last edited:
THE TROLL
I see Mr. Denis the Penis
Has reared his ugly head
To ruin yet another
Perfectly enjoyable thread.

He's now going on 'ignore'
Because he's a total bore.
Will someone please let me know
When he's carded and has to go?

giphy.gif

Starting to look forward to tomorrow's England/USA game. Should be a tasty one.

Tasty you say?

Hopefully not as tasty as Megan would like it to be as I’m sure FIFA would draw a line at such public indecency. It’s high time they got the rule book out and at the very least warned her about future political statements that bring the game and female heterosexuality in to disrepute!

Personally I’d make her publicly retract her comments and apologise or leave the tournament immediately! No doubt the hard faced cow would stubbornly and with a sense of pride return home rather than retract believing she was fighting the LGBT cause.

Tasty you say?

Hopefully not as tasty as Megan would like it to be as I’m sure FIFA would draw a line at such public indecency. It’s high time they got the rule book out and at the very least warned her about future political statements that bring the game and female heterosexuality in to disrepute!

Personally I’d make her publicly retract her comments and apologise or leave the tournament immediately! No doubt the hard faced cow would stubbornly and with a sense of pride return home rather than retract believing she was fighting the LGBT cause.

Coming from a relentless, self-obsessed bore like yourself that's irony at it's best.

Robbie Fowler was famously fined for wearing a t-shirt supporting the Liverpool Dockers. The Poppy was questioned over probable political connotations. Why is this women allowed to politicise football and openly marginise heterosexual women?

Very unfair on the marginalised 93 per cent.

Tasty you say?

Are you ever going to make a post on here that's not completely fucking shite?

No mate: you use terms like homophobic as do the self same pseudo ignorant call me anti Jewish because I oppose Likud.

I didn’t write:

Megan Rapinoe showed no sign of stemming her outspoken ways after scoring the goals that saw USA march one step closer towards the World Cup final.
“Go gays!” she said after the 2-1 quarter-final victory over France.

This is a political statement and in football such statements are not allowed!
If you can't see the difference between the words " gay" and " dykes......minge munchers" you are beyond help.
One is acceptable and the other two are homophobic.

Admin Admin
I believe someone in here got a lengthy ban for racist comments.
I suggest that the same principles be applied here.

its almost as if someone read you only need gay players.

What was written was very clearly politically motivated with LGBT propagandisatiion in mind. I couldn’t give a toss who is gay or bisexual - either openly or in the closet - it’s non of my business and I suspect most people couldn’t care a fig either!

Back
Top Bottom