Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No mobility or attacking drive in midfield will kill us this weekend.

Agree with me or not but certainly without Dembele and possibly Lennon/Walker/Defoe we are massive underdogs.

As of right now, I'd take a point.

Yeah I know I'm putting a downer on it but I'm just concerned.

Not going to the pub, decided to lock myself away in a small corner of the house and watch it there.

I didn't either before but after what i have seen of him he has grown a lot as a player and deserves to get a run in , tidy footwork , keeps his head up and shows a positive mindset when on the pitch

I think games like these are too important to start introducing new faces.

from wot i can see on that site, the total matches played between spurs and that piece of dog shit club that has been soiling pitches in our part of london since 1887, is 249. The 394 you mention is the amount of goals scored against us.

Oh gawd... I wish you hadn't mentioned that... you just KNOW they'll be trying to round that up to 400 on the occasion of the 250th game now! :avbshit:

I can't shake the feeling of a big downer coming down on us.. We've have like 7 starting11 guys out for the NLD. We have the shittiest luck with injuries.. Or just poor doctors and trainers.

Dembélé, Walker, Kaboul, Parker, Benny Goldfoot are all out, and now you're telling me we might be short of our rightwing too? Defoe is the only player that's "outside" the strongest starting11 that's injured. Unbelievable. :defoe: :dempsey: :gomes:

Back
Top Bottom