Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't fucking watch this shit any more. The way we started I'm convinced we' be at least 2 up by now.
And then they get some jammy fucking 2nd goal.

Games was over as soon as the red car came out. So fucked off.

Our only hope is to target one of their player to get them sent off. Wind the fuck out of wilshire or just get Lennon 1v1 on vermaelen at any opportunity.

I'm clinging to the face that Woolwich are shit at holding onto a lead. But it's a slim slim hope

We're removed from most games recently because of Dempsey. At least Ade scored.

Never to the level we've been in this game. You would honestly rather start with 10 men and a goal up than 11 at 0-0. Both situations Adebayor wouldn't be playing. Because that's the reality of the situation right now.

I'm not saying Dempsey should have started, but Adebayor has near enough cost us this game with that tackle. In a game where we were up against a midfield that could easily overrun us, he's made it that much easier for them.

Here we go...

Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...Here we go...

Just saved you ten minutes of your life. Cunt

We're basically playing with 9 with Defoe up on his own and Naughton needing players around him at left-back.

There's just not much on the bench to help unless Dempsey / Sig play the game of their lives.

There is a silver lining to all this though. At least we didn't have enough loyalty points to pay £62 to go and watch this shit. I think there would've been violence if I were at this game.

And when sky showed that cunt Campbell applauding the second goal I nearly smashed my tv.
How the fuck is he a fucking Woolwich fan when they play against us. We fucking gave that cunt a career. Fuck off an die

I think it was the inevitability I felt at going 1-0 of how this was gonna turn... now I can come up with some pretty weird shit at the best of times, but this really was a new one on me... Adebayor really has fucked us over, i don't give a Nun's Cunt he scored first, him getting sent off has potentially cost us 3 goals, rather than the one he scored for us, so that in itself doesn't add up... PLUS it gives those Gooner cunts ANOTHER fucking reason to mock us and feel vindicated at booing the shit out of him...

FUCK ME WHY DO WE MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THOSE CUNTS TO BE CUNTS...

unless we've got a 3-0 second half win inside us, we really have royally fucked this one up.
All the bullshit they've been spouting in the press is just that, BOLLOCKS... unless you've got the BOLLOCKS to follow it up with a performance and result to justify your big words!

I really do wish ArseAnal some serious misfortune... can't they just fuck off and die already?

I really do hope for the best in this 2nd half (we've done 0-2 down/3-2 up ONCE!)
but something is telling me we don't have it in us...and THIS is why I hate NLDs!!!!

CUNTFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :avbshock: :dempsey: :parker: :gomes: :avbcringe:

and as for you y'cunt... :gallashmm:

...oh, and as for the Grey 3rd kit, don't even get me cunting started!

Fuck.

We bossed them up until the red card. It was a stupid tackle from Ade, but I can see why he went in for it. Just wish he hadn't. And now they're going to be fucking smug cunts. Unless we get 1 goal and turn the momentum again. We can do this! I hope God is listening to all of our prayers/ the players go out there second half and fucking take those cunts on.

COYS!

Look, we've lost the game. We will probably lose by a humiliating margin yet again and I'm going to spend the next seven days repressing the urge to stab certain colleagues in the eye with a biro. The only thing we can hope for now is that Wiltshire gets horribly injured.

Never to the level we've been in this game. You would honestly rather start with 10 men and a goal up than 11 at 0-0.
Sorry but in my opinion that's pretty much what we've had in most games Dempsey has started.

What I would rather is that Ade and Defoe play together more often, orrespective of this mistake.

Back
Top Bottom