Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He made some cracking saves, and it was hardly his fault we went down to ten men.

I dont see how having a striker sent off should affect Lloris distribution. His kicking was awful, and his throws led to pressure coming straight back at us.

I think he could have done better on some of the goals, and I didnt see anything that suggests he deserves to start. The only reason I would keep him as number one, is to settle the defence.

Not because he looks better than Brad, He doesnt, and I think he was pretty poor today (again).

What does Dempsey do?
He had a little to no impact on the game, he passes constantly to defensive minded players (5 passes to Huddlestone this game alone!) - he could still become good, he has 2 more matches before I call him shit or not.

I'm willing to wait on Dempsey, he is clearly a determined little fucker, and we need someone cunty like him in the team, I am sure once he settles he will become out super sub and get goals when we need them.

Re "someone cunty in the team" I do like the way Bale gets in other player's faces when he's unhappy. Especially when the other player is jack wilshere

He made some cracking saves, and it was hardly his fault we went down to ten men. He didn't make any mistakes brad hasn't this season (Wigan anyone), and certainly made as many "world class saves" as Brad does.
Wow, again, are you watching the same games as the rest of us. Lloris wanted the start, he got it, he fucked it. As I have already said, he will come good, but you cannot compare French league to Premier league, stop bitching and earn your place. Out of his depth today. Learn your trade from a real keeper, before you start bitching.

I fucks me off we keep crumbling when things go wrong.

I also think calling for Carrol to start ahead of Hudd is a bit much, Carroll plays some nice passes but I think if he started a game in the premier league he will get overrun and people will go past him like he's not there. Just my opinion. Needs a season or two of football on loan I think.

Also people saying if Ade had stayed on we would have dicked them - really? come on, we had one shot on target that we won and Woolwich were starting to get their passing going, they were always going to come back into it IMO, fact of the matter is, with all our injuries this group of players isn't good enough. We have lost 2 players who were our best at keeping the ball in Mod and VDV so we should kind of expect it.

Yet again, Lennon does nothing, Bale was anonymous a lot of the 1st half, but its mostly down to the fact our players cannot hold the ball/string passes together like the top teams can.

I fucking pray we can get Moutinho in January but I know that's probably a pipe dream at the moment, the like of Huddlestone, Carroll, Livermore, Dempsey, as much as we might want them to be a great success aren't going to get us Champions League football.

Add to that losing Ade for three games then losing him again to the ACN, well, money well spent so far eh?

Wow, again, are you watching the same games as the rest of us. Lloris wanted the start, he got it, he fucked it. As I have already said, he will come good, but you cannot compare French league to Premier league, stop bitching and earn your place. Out of his depth today. Learn your trade from a real keeper, before you start bitching.

Do you seriously think AVB put him in because he was having a little whinge? did he put Drogba in last season when he was whinging like a bitch? or Lampard? do the other one. He played Lloris because he had a good game for France in the week. Brad has hardly been impenetrable this season has he so you can't say we have someone better than him on the bench. And the only way Lloris will get used to the prem is by playing in it.

I also think calling for Carrol to start ahead of Hudd is a bit much, Carroll plays some nice passes but I think if he started a game in the premier league he will get overrun and people will go past him like he's not there. Just my opinion. Needs a season or two of football on loan I think.
Carroll seemed much more willing to stick his foot in and challenge for the ball than Huddlestone does. Which is shocking considering their respective sizes.

AARGH!!! Now I have to head to work and start my day with the image of that cunty bastard Sol Campbell standing up and applauding ArseAnal second goal.

Back
Top Bottom