Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don think he was a little bitch about it - and if Real came in for any of our players, im pretty sure every one of them would want to go there, I dont think there are any who would turn them down.
Leighton Bains and the twat with the afro have both played for Everton while United continue to try and buy them. Absolute professionals. I tip my hat to them. He went and got "injured". Then skipped training for a week.

I'm gonna be a melt and say I'd take Bale over Chadli, Capoue,Lamela and Eriksen.

Then again, we haven't seen what they can do yet so its a but unfair...

I get you're frustrated mate, we all loathe losing to Woolwich. But I guarantee you that you won't feel this way come Christmas.

Sandro still looks unhealthy to me. He got absolutely skinned by Giroud in the corner and Lloris had to make he save of the day to keep the scum out. No way that happens if he's 100%

At the 85th minute i looked up at the score and saw 1 - 0 Woolwich, i smiled. At the 87th minute i l saw Townsend on the right get the ball, all hope was lost. Not knocking Townsend, but just that Townsend had the ball in the 87 minute playing where Gareth Bale should be. Put Gareth Bale into that situation instead of Townsend, we might have another point right now. It's great we signed all these players, but simple fact is that it is still sad to see Gareth Bale not scoring late goals for us.

To be honest I think not relying on that will do us good in the end

To be fair, hes been out a long time and only just coming back, im sure he would have started games soon, maybe 90mins against an Woolwich team who will make you run is a bit of an ask at the moment.

Just imagine if it was Sandro that got squashed by that fat paella eating muthafucka

:sandroscream:

I'm gonna be a melt and say I'd take Bale over Chadli, Capoue,Lamela and Eriksen.

Then again, we haven't seen what they can do yet so its a but unfair...
Terribly unfair.

Look at it this way as well. What if we decided to force Bale to stay and he then got injured for half the season with a Sandro/Kaboul style knock? Then we'd have no other options.

We may not get it right straight away, but in a short while you'll see why a good squad of players are infinitely better than a one man team.

Besides, Bale was at the club during those 5-2 drubbings at the Scumerates wasn't he?

Dawson not good enough, chadli woeful, dembele shocking, soldado invisible.

Absolute crap.

Dawson had a bad day. He has proved he is good enough. Chaldi, i disagree with. He was quiet, yet effective. Dembele doesn't look the same player he was the 1/3 of the season last year. Soldado hopefully will be fixed when Eriksen or Holtby play.

Terribly unfair.

Look at it this way as well. What if we decided to force Bale to stay and he then got injured for half the season with a Sandro/Kaboul style knock? Then we'd have no other options.

We may not get it right straight away, but in a short while you'll see why a good squad of players are infinitely better than a one man team.

Besides, Bale was at the club during those 5-2 drubbings at the Scumerates wasn't he?
Im saying I'd prefer Bale because he is the best player we have had in years and he embodies everything about Spurs for me. He was the most exciting player in the league going on incredible solo runs scoring glorious goals and he done it most games he played in. Hes the type of player kids have as their hero, the type of player we could have looked back on when we were old and say we saw him live. As much as I'm sure we will be a better team with the new signings we have brought in to replace him (we better fucking be) you can never really replace a special rare talent like that.

Back
Top Bottom