Worst Co-Commentator Award

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does Michael Owen do them? Can’t recall, but he’s awful and entirely uninformed, as well. He wins my vote, even if he doesn’t actually do co-comms. That’s how bad he is.
Owen is as thick as shit, he could not offer any insight even if it was being whispered in his ear.

Can't stand the guy, like jack wilshere, Owen suffers from small man syndrome and takes this out by bullying kids. Horrible man.

Now that we can only watch footie on the TV, we are cursed with the "expert" helping the commentator understand what is going on !

Before I go onto the main thrust of this thread, I want to commend some who DO add something to the enjoyment. My favourite was Atkinson and Hoddle is always good for extras.

Compare that to ........

Alan Smith - oh look he's kicked the ball there !

Owen Hargreaves - I only state the bleeding obvious !

Steve McManaman - Liverpool are wonderful and I own half the houses there. I don't need the money, just do
this to annoy Everton fans !

These are my top 3 but I'm sure there are others who annoy you more l
Andy Townsend. Graem Lesaux.

Andy Townsend after Bale's first goal today was embarassing even for him. His disappointment when VAR green lit it was shameless.

He got more depressed as the game went on and his slagging off our "shape" and Jose was wishful thinking. The cunt is worse than Beglin and I didnt even think that was possible. Thank fuck Bein have him sucking off Klopp in Dipper games.

Paul Dempsey

LoooooooKasssss Mourrrrrrra etc.

Beyond useless. I think Jenas was embarrassed the other night.

(I realise he was the commentator not the 'co').
Watching foreign commentators celebrate goals be it French or Arabic is always good fun.

All we are subjected to are weeks old scripts/agendas and boring stats. Then they scream the last name of the scorer to show they are awake.

Andy Townsend after Bale's first goal today was embarassing even for him. His disappointment when VAR green lit it was shameless.

He got more depressed as the game went on and his slagging off our "shape" and Jose was wishful thinking. The cunt is worse than Beglin and I didnt even think that was possible. Thank fuck Bein have him sucking off Klopp in Dipper games.

So it seems this season old dipper boy Beglin has been taken off Spurs games for Bein. Andy Townsend is the replacement which is shit in itself but I digress.

I suffered through Chavs vs Dippers the other day and I counted four times Beglin mentioned Spurs in a negative light. Even when that murderer Alonso was standing over the ball to take a free kick Beglin was chuckling about how he scores them against Spurs.

Genuine question: Why is he so obsessed? I can understand Sourness having sand in his clunge as Spurs rejected him, but Beglin? Who hurt him?

Last edited:
So it seems this season old dipper boy Beglin has been taken off Spurs games for Bein. Andy Townsend is the replacement which is shit in itself but I digress.

I suffered through Chavs vs Dippers the other day and I counted four times Beglin mentioned Spurs in a negative light. Even when that murderer Alonso was standing over the ball to take a free kick Beglin was chuckling about how he scores them against Spurs.

Genuine question: Why is he so obsessed? I can understand Sourness having sand in his clunge as Spurs rejected him, but Beglin? Who hurt him?
I take your Beglin and raise you the female which has been doing a few games lately on the PL streams

Voice could put an eye-glass to sleep - she's horrific

Is that who that was!!! It was fucking awful, no one else seemed to know who it was but “cunt” was trending on Twitter and was getting pelters.
I read it was Gary Birtles, tho I think that was purely based on him saying that he had played with John Robertson, who apparently never mis-hit a cross in his entire career.

Agree with you and Dogstar tho, He was seven shades of shit.

You know things are bad when you are pining for Michael Owen's insight.

I read it was Gary Birtles, tho I think that was purely based on him saying that he had played with John Robertson, who apparently never mis-hit a cross in his entire career.

Agree with you and Dogstar tho, He was seven shades of shit.

You know things are bad when you are pining for Michael Owen's insight.
He's a tottenham fan

He's a tottenham fan

Blimey, he didn't sound like it. Maybe I was watching a different stream

Back
Top Bottom